I don’t mean to spread hate by this, this is just my honest opinion. I’ve been holding off typing this thread for a while because @E_bee loves Shrek, but I can’t do it anymore. These are 10 reasons why I think shrek is overrated.
- The movies aren’t that good. There are so many better quality movies that I think deserve the attention, like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- Shrek isn’t a god, he’s nowhere near a god. He’s ugly and oompaloompas are obviously superior.
- Donkey is annoying. Why is there a talking donkey in the first place?
- Ogres are like onions: both pretty gross.
- Lord Farquaad is a bad villain. He’s not even a real threat to Shrek.
- Fiona didn’t deserve Shrek, she’s very annoying and shouldn’t have been a character. I personally think there wasn’t even a need for an LI, but I don’t approve of random users marrying Shrek either.
- The fanbase is very annoying, even spreads hate towards oompaloompas for no reason.
- The third movie was horrible, even its fanbase agrees. It’s like the producers are just making more movies for money.
- The all star song isn’t good either, it makes no sense and doesn’t really relate to the movie.
- I was dared to do this. DON’T KILL ME, KILL PASSIE
Again, this is just my honest opinion. Sorry ebee I’m sure @passionfruit agrees though