A blog post about writing blog posts? 🥺

I’d love to write blog posts but I have absolutely no idea how to do it…
So it would be rad if you could create a blog post about creating blog posts where you could explain how to plan, write, edit and plan a good blog post! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

• Support! :pleading_face:
  • Non. :unamused:

0 voters

(I’ll tag @ShanniiWrites so she’ll hopefully see it soon :pleading_face::green_heart:)

6 Likes

I absolutely support! My goals for this week are to:

1. Cough less xD

2. Make a page on how to help the forums (both with money and over 10 ways without money)

3. Make a page on how to write great blog posts. This will not only help us with the Forums, but I’m also hoping it will train you up on how to write for SEO, which is a very in-demand skill that I’m very good at!

7 Likes

My uni uses a thing like wordpress (well it is wordpress but it’s not like your blog) for our news page and as a Journalism student I have access to it, but my SEO, no matter what I do, is always awful.

4 Likes

Basically, if I write a page on how to write blog posts well, it will prepare you for jobs too!

Do you think it should be a blog post or a page, actually?

3 Likes

Ill soooo teach you El! Omg!

I’d love to!!!

4 Likes

What’s the difference? :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

A blog post will go on the homepage. The page will go in the “information” section with the forum rules!

3 Likes

Ooo :eyes::eyes:

And what’s a SEO? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

SEO is Search Engine Optimisation. It’s basically how you can make sure you rank higher in Google and other search engines! It’s like free advertisement, because people are more likely to click on the first couple of results on Google when they’re looking for information. It just takes time to build up your site SEO score.

3 Likes

Ooo, that sounds rad :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Right!!! I discovered SEO in Feb 2019. Can you tell? xD

2 Likes

We’re aiming for 6k this month BTW!

2 Likes

It really made a huge difference :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Rad! :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Can you explain to me how to link stuff whe writing something on your website? I’m making a post about why forums are rad, but I can’t seem to figure out how to link the forums :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Support!!! This is great.

1 Like