Acampora Academy - Sign Ups/Chat

DISCLAIMER!!!: This role-play is heavily based off something I read online! Also the main school is going to be Acampora because that’s where everyone resides! J.I.C. you’re confused, Acampora and Blackthorn are colleges!
Also, @sunfaults is going to help me with this roleplay!
A writing sample is required. Just so you know!

Acampora and Blackthorn are major rival academies which are both well known and very competitive, at least that’s what the outside sees. Acampora academy actually trains girls to become spies, Blackthorn trains boys to become assassins. The schools actually are very prestigious and both have a very low acceptance rate: they only choose the best of the best. And if you don’t fit their standards you get the boot. When Blackthorn is blown up by something…or someone, all students in Blackthorn have to transfer to Acampora until their school is rebuilt. Acampora Academy is located in a grassy plains near the city, there’s a greenway in the forest that leads to the city. Now, Acampora is a private school, but it isn’t for rich girls, the person which runs Acampora chooses girls that they think have potential to become spies. Absolute same with Blackthorn. Everyone which attends Acampora is trained and has highly developed fighting skills, Blackthorn kids also have the same. They are basically the same school, the only difference is that Acampora is girls only, and Blackthorn is boys only. Hence the rival part.

Once in a while, there will be missions! The Students that work the hardest get to go on an assigned mission where all their training comes to a use (ex; their is a suspected bomber at a fancy event, your objective is to take down the bomber.) Their will usually be 5-6 students that go on a mission. My characters aren’t going on any because I think that would not be fair to others. : )

Now, let’s get to the fun things. Rules, and important information!! Okay, so your character will have 4 core classes. ( Math, Science, English, History ) But the rest of their classes will be related to training/fighting or useful tips. (ex. Like for spies, one of their classes can be keeping a straight face while lying ) They will also have to learn various languages. Acampora has many extracurricular activities like: Tennis, Swimming, and more if you want your character to play a sport or be in an activity.
Rules!

please use 5 or more sentences per post, the more the better! ( no one liners!! ) and please, please use correct spelling.
no godmodding please!!
please keep drama in character
max is 2 characters and they can’t be the same gender
18+ is allowed but keep it at a minimum!
( or take it to pm ) make your face claim a REAL person. no drawings!
blur curse words please!
also I’d like this role-play to have an equal number of girls and boys if possible!

that’s all unless I can think of any important others! <3
——————————————————————————————
IMPORTANT LINKS! <3

FC

Not available yet! : )

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzmMl5qRiFpAHdtwGbRLNMWejxQq5lHFByOMLpK0V-2bWuHA/viewform

7 Likes

Can I reserve a male and a female?

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Why does this remind me of “I’d tell you I love you but than I have to kill you.” / Gallangher girls series XDD I’m pretty busy but interested in reserving in the futture.

3 Likes

Haha, alright!

1 Like

Can I reserve a female?

1 Like

Sure.

I’ll reserve a female for now!

1 Like

Alright!

1 Like

May I reserve, 1 female, and 1 male?? ( :

Question

Should the writing piece be provided in both the first and second submission on the form?

1 Like

Sure. No It’s fine! If you already submitted it once just put I already did one the second application you do

1 Like

Will do. ( :

1 Like

Alright!

1 Like

Can I reserve one male and one female

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Can I reserve a male and female?

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Did you post this on the New Ideas Thread? I don’t remember seeing it.

1 Like

Hmm, I can’t remember. Sorry I have a really bad memory I don’t think I did though, whoops… :grimacing:

1 Like

That’s fine but I think you’d get a lot more people interested if you posted the sign-ups and plot there?

1 Like