Acampora Academy - Sign Ups/Chat

Okay, can I move it there?

You can copy and paste the plot and make a post and then put it a poll if they’re interested or not. Those who are interested, you can @ them here to sign up

1 Like

Okay!

@BlackBlood in the future, the New Idea Thread is only for new ideas, not ideas that have already been created.

3 Likes

Yeah but @dearest said she had never posted it on the new ideas thread so is it not fair to let her know who is interested in her idea besides those already involved. @TL_DR Sorry if this sounds rude I did not intend it to I was just playing devil’s advocate. I also know she is not the first person to do what she did.

3 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

It’s fine!! I think I might delete this thread anyways.

2 Likes

Ok if you are sure I just wanted to make sure you got a fair shot at sharing your really good ideas. There are a lot of people who have been here a while and are decently known in the community willing to fight for you We are here to allow ideas and creativity to flow in an excepting environment and we don’t want that to be taken from you.

2 Likes

Don’t you dare!

2 Likes

She didn’t post her idea on the new ideas thread however, so technically it is a new idea

2 Likes

Okay! Thank you so much for the kind message, I am probably going to come up with a new idea and post it in the new idea thread first now.

3 Likes

Ok it is ultimately up to you but like I said this is a really good idea. Please don’t abandon it just because of this small issue.

3 Likes

Bummer. I was really fond of this idea.

3 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Yeah I was too.

3 Likes

@dearest You can always come back with it more refined and by taking the correct steps. As this could ultimately lead it to gain a bigger community.

2 Likes

I have another problem though. @sofia came up with an also really good idea w/o knowing I had already posted it, I think hers is a really good idea and now idk if I still want to do it now.

4 Likes

The plot twists would be totally different though

3 Likes

For sure.

3 Likes

I agree.

3 Likes