5 Likes

what??!!! omll

3 Likes

They better join shannii’s now, everyone’s gonna run after them :eyes:

7 Likes

yeah - amber was literally “forum queen” :eyes:

6 Likes

dear Secretz,

you are very lovely, smart, talented, nice, and cool. i bet youre even more amazing in real life.

- your secret admirer

I’m not that great but thank you!

9 Likes

Recently I lost a lot of friends. Why? Because I starting to know my self worth and only then I found out that they werent really my friends.

Well, you didn’t lose anything. Instead, you gain a life lesson. It’s the process of growing. :muscle:

13 Likes

Again! AGAINNNN!!!! And in a ZOOM call, the f*ck? Im pissed. F*ckin pissed, because my friend called me Elijah again. I cant handle this anymore. Theyve said it too many times. I know, I shouldnt get too offended...but that guys a homophobe, he insulted one of my other friends and he stinks. (Not kidding, he smells like shit.)

Sorry for all the cursing, but Im fangry. F*cking angry.

You don’t have to apologise for swearing. Sorry, but I have to censor the 'f’s to follow the guidelines.

12 Likes

i know this is a controversial confesion but i have nowhere else to post it and im scared people will hate me for it if i do it with my real name...

I like trains :steam_locomotive:

There’s nothing wrong with liking trains, why would anyone send hate on someone liking a certain vehicle? I don’t get it.

8 Likes

I apologize if I havent talked to anyone on the forums, or on discord, today. I havent felt well, and I feel socially distant as a result.

We all have our busy times, don’t feel bad. :hugs:

9 Likes

I must confess that its 12:24 am here and Im sleely but I must say good morning to, @Secretz, @SkyWalker and @Ana. I actually care about my sleep schedule so im turning my phone off until i wake up. Goodnight me, good morning to the rest!

It’s night here when I’m posting this confession haha. @SkyWalker @Ana

11 Likes

Im on a live lesson now hehe

5 Likes

I think Im in love

6 Likes

That’s all for today! :wink:

2 Likes

Aweee

2 Likes

We want moreeeeeeee

2 Likes

Well, that’s all I got, if you want more, make them lol.

2 Likes

:eyes:
spillll

2 Likes

Sad sh.t

2 Likes

I. Want. More.

2 Likes

Wtf?! :scream::scream::scream:

5 Likes