Anonymous Confessions 🤐

What makes me laugh is that I still have my account and I rejected them not the other way around

5 Likes

have you noticed that amberose is suspended on epside forum? anyone knows anything?

I’m not really active on the episode forum anymore so that’s news to me. :eyes:

16 Likes

and tyler moderator on episode forum is suspended too. what is going on???

That’s news to me as well.

13 Likes

damn :tea:

4 Likes

Episode mods are trash :nail_care:t5::coffee:

8 Likes

“Episode has a reason for suspension”

Episode: Suspends their biggest supporter

15 Likes

Hold up, WHAT?

9 Likes

Okay so like-

I ate my microwave-

And now whenever i walk,

I just like-

Spin around like one

And go really hot-

Has anyone else ever had this problem? Can you tell me how to fix it?

Ok? I have some questions regarding this, how did you mange to eat and munch the microwave and swallow it down your throat? And did you eat the microwave when it’s on?

I think the best way for you to fix it is to vomit it out.

11 Likes

Try turning it off and on again

6 Likes

Sometimes I wonder that If I drew a line connecting all my beauty marks, would I find then the solution to all my worries?

I doubt that but feel free to try it and let us know! Remember to use a permanent marker so your worries will be solved permanently.

15 Likes

:joy: Secretz :joy:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

what??!!! omll

3 Likes

They better join shannii’s now, everyone’s gonna run after them :eyes:

7 Likes

yeah - amber was literally “forum queen” :eyes:

6 Likes

dear Secretz,

you are very lovely, smart, talented, nice, and cool. i bet youre even more amazing in real life.

- your secret admirer

I’m not that great but thank you!

9 Likes

Recently I lost a lot of friends. Why? Because I starting to know my self worth and only then I found out that they werent really my friends.

Well, you didn’t lose anything. Instead, you gain a life lesson. It’s the process of growing. :muscle:

13 Likes

Again! AGAINNNN!!!! And in a ZOOM call, the f*ck? Im pissed. F*ckin pissed, because my friend called me Elijah again. I cant handle this anymore. Theyve said it too many times. I know, I shouldnt get too offended...but that guys a homophobe, he insulted one of my other friends and he stinks. (Not kidding, he smells like shit.)

Sorry for all the cursing, but Im fangry. F*cking angry.

You don’t have to apologise for swearing. Sorry, but I have to censor the 'f’s to follow the guidelines.

12 Likes

i know this is a controversial confesion but i have nowhere else to post it and im scared people will hate me for it if i do it with my real name...

I like trains :steam_locomotive:

There’s nothing wrong with liking trains, why would anyone send hate on someone liking a certain vehicle? I don’t get it.

8 Likes

I apologize if I havent talked to anyone on the forums, or on discord, today. I havent felt well, and I feel socially distant as a result.

We all have our busy times, don’t feel bad. :hugs:

9 Likes