Anonymous Questions Staff Edition

She not really my sort of musical artist. But I can see why people like her.

3 Likes

I haven’t actually heard any of her music… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Gonna give it a no but I said why on the thread

4 Likes

I really love that haunting vibe with the music I listen to, so I love her!

4 Likes

I have mixed feelings about her but overall I I like her She’s rad

3 Likes

Yeah, I think her voice is really cool

3 Likes

Yeah, I really like her.

3 Likes

Nahh, i asmr singing isn’t for me, but she seems a good person in general, her music is not really my taste tho

3 Likes

Who’s that person again? I’m not good at celebrity names :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

I haven’t listened to her…

2 Likes

This is Billie Eilish.

3 Likes

Hmm… I guess she’s alright? I’ve only heard like one song by her :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Was that song bad guy?

It’s the one song by her I like

3 Likes

I don’t know. She not my favorite singer to listen too.

1 Like

I’m not too familiar with all her songs, but I think she’s good.

2 Likes

I don’t remember, it was a long time ago :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Questions for Heads
When will the new staff application happen? If I were chosen, do I get to know the proper answers after we did the optional questions?

@Heads

6 Likes

I’m not sure when the next one will be, possibly at a user count of 750, so long as they’re all active enough. It really depends.

As for the answers, I’m really really sorry that we haven’t got to this yet. We’ve been really busy with background stuff for forums, our own lives outside of forums, and even looking after our mental health. Though we are really sorry for not releasing them and I will mention it to the other Heads about getting onto releasing answers for you. (wink)

6 Likes

I have an answer sheet to my questions so yes you will get the answers eventually

3 Likes

Question For Heads

What would you do if you found out that a staff member is younger than 13 and they lied about their age?

@Heads

Questions for RainbowCat

How does it feel to be such a great person?

Will you share pictures of your pets with us please?

@RainbowCat

Questions for All Staff Members

Whats your sexuality?

Thoughts on James Charles?

I personally don’t really like him, not because of the scandals about him (in fact I think this ‘No More Lies’ video was great), but I just don’t like his personality. The only videos I can watch with him is the ones with the Dolan Twins and Emma Chamberlain with him.

@ForumStaff

Questions for Secretz

When are you getting forum married?
Is there anyone youd like to marry on the forum?

@Secretz

11 Likes