Anonymous Questions Staff Edition

Aw, you too! :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Be empathetic, friendly and use many cute emojis :eyes::eyes::green_heart: and most importantly: be a duck :smiley_cat::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

I’m too lazy to quote the other questions, so have fun guessing what I’m replying to :eyes::sparkles:
•The nicest people are all the people on here except @discobot, he’s evil :eyes::eyes:
•do blueberries count as a snack? :eyes:

:pleading_face:
You’re eyemazing too :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

Am I an evil bot?

• Yes
  • Oui
  • Ja
  • no? yes

0 voters

4 Likes

Everyone is nice on here

Pringles, brownies and light and tangy thins

5 Likes

Aw thanks, so are you. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

You’re too sweet :pleading_face:

1 Like

There are so many nice people on here that if I start naming them, I’ll forget someone. Sorry for not being specific but I don’t want anyone who has been kind to feel left out. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :coffee: :coffee: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Cheez-its (even though they stopped selling them here :disappointed: :disappointed: ) But I ate them with hot sauce or homemade salsa
Fried plantains … I usually eat them with some kind of dip or salsa

4 Likes

I never thought of eating them like that.

2 Likes

Question for All Staff Members
Favorite artist and their newest song?
I have many favorite artists but if I were to pick one. It would have to be Warhall. I don’t know the new album since I listen to the band on Youtube.

@ForumStaff

6 Likes

I can’t choose one favourite, so here’s my top five.
My Chemical Romance - Surrender the Night (2013)
Panic! At the Disco - Into the Unknown (2019)
twenty one pilots - Level of Concern (2020)
Fall Out Boy - Dear Future Self (2019)
Lady Gaga - Rain on Me (2020)

2 Likes

Billie Eilish-

Justin Bieber-

Ed sheeran and

Tho it’s not his best at all
2 Likes

Was this question aimed towards @Quinn32? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol nope it was for all staff but I’m not surprised if they were aiming for certain members.

2 Likes

No, of course, but Billie eilish had just released her new song

2 Likes

Gonna go for a band and they released a whole album recently so bvb and all the songs on restitch these wounds

2 Likes

Question for All Staff Members
Who is someone who you think would he a great addition to the staff that hasnt been a member before?
I can’t really say because I don’t want people to annoy anyone that is named. Just stay active, read the necessary amount of reads needed, and post daily on the forums. Messages do not count to you read numbers. Also, in order to become staff you need to be a regular trust level I think.

Favourite cult on the forums ?
I really don’t pay attention to the cults on here. I’m part of the Star Cult but I do not actively post there.

@ForumStaff

5 Likes

There are many amazing users here with great potential tbh

Emotional Hardcore(emo)Cult
Obviously :black_heart:

Okay enough
Sleep Michelle

3 Likes

Yay! hugs

3 Likes

you totally don’t :sunglasses:

4 Likes