Anonymous Questions Staff Edition

Question for All Staff Members
Favorite artist and their newest song?
I have many favorite artists but if I were to pick one. It would have to be Warhall. I don’t know the new album since I listen to the band on Youtube.

@ForumStaff

6 Likes

I can’t choose one favourite, so here’s my top five.
My Chemical Romance - Surrender the Night (2013)
Panic! At the Disco - Into the Unknown (2019)
twenty one pilots - Level of Concern (2020)
Fall Out Boy - Dear Future Self (2019)
Lady Gaga - Rain on Me (2020)

2 Likes

Billie Eilish-

Justin Bieber-

Ed sheeran and

Tho it’s not his best at all
2 Likes

Was this question aimed towards @Quinn32? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol nope it was for all staff but I’m not surprised if they were aiming for certain members.

2 Likes

No, of course, but Billie eilish had just released her new song

2 Likes

Gonna go for a band and they released a whole album recently so bvb and all the songs on restitch these wounds

2 Likes

Question for All Staff Members
Who is someone who you think would he a great addition to the staff that hasnt been a member before?
I can’t really say because I don’t want people to annoy anyone that is named. Just stay active, read the necessary amount of reads needed, and post daily on the forums. Messages do not count to you read numbers. Also, in order to become staff you need to be a regular trust level I think.

Favourite cult on the forums ?
I really don’t pay attention to the cults on here. I’m part of the Star Cult but I do not actively post there.

@ForumStaff

5 Likes

There are many amazing users here with great potential tbh

Emotional Hardcore(emo)Cult
Obviously :black_heart:

Okay enough
Sleep Michelle

3 Likes

Yay! hugs

3 Likes

you totally don’t :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Okay, I wasn’t sure so that’s why I said I think.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm, Idk.

I don’t have a personal favourite.

3 Likes

Question 1:
Some people will probably not be happy with me naming specific users, but I thought that they deserved to be mentioned and it’s just my personal opinion, so please don’t hate me :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
General leaders:
@Eccentric, @Mouschi and most of the other people who are in the utensils cult. They’re all very active and some of the funniest and nicest people I know. I wish I’d have more time to talk to all of them :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
RP leaders:
I don’t know most people in the RP section, but @ForeverAngel seems like a rad person and I’m sure that she’d be a good leader :eyes::sparkles::+1:
Question 2:
Star cult and duck cult, but they both sadly died out…
Another cult I really like a lot is the utensils cult, but I’m too busy to be active there most of the time which is really sad :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

10 Likes

Thanksss, I’m Backup RP Staff as of right now. Can’t wait until they’re adding more people! Regardless this was really sweet xoxo. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:

5 Likes

:pleading_face: :heart:

3 Likes

:sob: Thank you

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Question for CrazyCaliope

What kind of music do you listen to?

@CrazyCaliope

4 Likes