Anonymous Questions Staff Edition

Super duper duper yikes from what I remember, lol

3 Likes

Understatement imo

4 Likes

Well, to put it simply, he was automatically banned for knowingly sexting underage users since he is over 18.
This is an absolute no-no on the forums. You should always ask the age of those conversing with you about 18+ material. If you find yourself in this situation where you have been but the other person is underage, then shut it down IMMEDIATELY and you will have done nothing wrong, nor will you receive a punishment. Just be aware of the age of the user before talking about restricted content.

9 Likes

… Ultimate yikes?

Horrid? Abhorrent? Illegal? All of the above and more?

6 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Damn

1 Like

Question for All Staff Members
What do you think about splash mountain at Disney Park be re-theme?
This is my personal opinion about the matter so don’t confuse what I say with the Forums stance. I get where they are coming from removing the old theme. Yes, the song comes from a banned movie that Disney made. Though I never thought the ride’s theme had anything to do with the movie. I thought they just used the song only. Though that ride has been there for a long time so I’m not surprised that it was changed. In my opinion, I just want the ride to have the same layout as before no matter the theme. I like the ride for the drops. Especially the big drop; they better not remove that part of the ride. I will be pissed otherwise since it’s my favorite ride. A Princess and the Frog ride would definitely be an interesting addition to the park. They renovate old rides most of the time now so I’m not surprised one of the big staple rides is getting changed.

@ForumStaff

5 Likes

I’m surprised about Disney change splash mountain to the princess and the frog. I saw on change.org to save splash mountain.

Yeah, I was a little annoyed when I heard about it at the time. It really came out of the blue because I haven’t heard anything until they made that announcement for the ride to be changed. I never associated the song and movie since I think I saw once when I was really young. I barely remember it though. I feel like this might have a been a change they were talking about for a long time which wouldn’t be surprising since they have removed other staple rides in the past few years.

2 Likes

Ok. I’m not a huge fan of princess and the frog movie, I kinda wish Disney would keep splash mountain where it is, I haven’t ride it yet.

1 Like

Yeah, I get that. I wish they would keep it the same too. Though time will tell I guess.

1 Like

Yea, i heard the songs from the song of the south if you get Disney channel radio on pandora.

I wonder if walt disney will be sad about splash mountain being retheme

If anyone wants to save splash mountain
Sign the petition here
https://www.change.org/p/everyone-to-save-splash-mountain-and-keep-it-as-it-is-in-magic-kingdom-and-disneyland/c

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this some people would probably like this link.

1 Like

I already signed the petition. Thanks for sharing :grin:

1 Like
Here’s my personal opinion.

Personally, I have mixed feelings. It would be cool to see it as Princess and the Frog, but I’ll really miss it’s current theme (same as I will miss the theme of any ride that gets rethemed). The number of times I’ve been on that ride with the song in my head is extremely high, so like everything else at Disney there’s a special place in my heart.
Yeah, the movie it was based on is now banned and shunned for being racist, but people forget about when it was made. Plus I don’t feel like the ride promotes racism. It’s just animals with a song. And in Florida, a princess and the frog retheme won’t make any sense. The ride is towards the back of Frontierland. Where does New Orleans and the bayou make sense in the middle of the frontier?

I’ve kinda expected it though… I knew eventually enough people would complain where there would be no choice but to change the ride,

4 Likes

Oh, I missed some questions, but most of them have already been answered so i’ll just answer this one

Well, I’m just a student at university so I don’t have that many real life responsibilities other than caring for my pets :smile: I just try to spend half of the day with stuff for university and all that real life things and the other half with things on forums or for forums. I’ll have to rethink that once university starts again but I’ll just ignore that for now :joy:

1 Like

Any questions for the staff team? I have updated the list of names for the new staff.

@Discussions

8 Likes

Question for Littlefeets
Are you taking English Literature as your major in uni/college?

@Littlefeets

6 Likes

Ahh yay! a question for me!

I am not. I am majoring in Civil Engineering. Though I’m highly considering doing a double major and going for probably pre-med or something along those lines.

8 Likes

Question for All Staff Members
Do you like Billie Eilish? Tell me you like her, if not Im leaving this forum lmao
Dont ignore it!
:no_mouth:…No. Great artist but I don’t care for her music.

@ForumStaff

9 Likes