Anonymous Questions Staff Edition

I have an answer sheet to my questions so yes you will get the answers eventually

3 Likes

Question For Heads

What would you do if you found out that a staff member is younger than 13 and they lied about their age?

@Heads

Questions for RainbowCat

How does it feel to be such a great person?

Will you share pictures of your pets with us please?

@RainbowCat

Questions for All Staff Members

Whats your sexuality?

Thoughts on James Charles?

I personally don’t really like him, not because of the scandals about him (in fact I think this ‘No More Lies’ video was great), but I just don’t like his personality. The only videos I can watch with him is the ones with the Dolan Twins and Emma Chamberlain with him.

@ForumStaff

Questions for Secretz

When are you getting forum married?
Is there anyone youd like to marry on the forum?

@Secretz

11 Likes

[redacted]

I don’t like him, but I don’t really know anything about him.

8 Likes

I’m too lazy to figure out my sexuality or to find out who James Charles is :eyes::green_heart:
So my answer to both questions is idk :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

9 Likes

No opinion whatsoever I honestly don’t know anything about him and don’t care🤷🏾‍♀️

9 Likes

I’m a trixic, which means that I’m a non-binary person who’s attracted to women.

I watch his videos occasionally. I think he’s super talented, but I find him a little annoying.

7 Likes

She-Wolf who is bi-curious.

Uh…I don’t follow his channel so I have no opinions on him.

5 Likes

Bisexual
Gay (Raven🦅)
Bisexual (Luna🌙)

7 Likes

Asexual, straight, and sex-repulsed.
I’m romantically attracted to men, but not sexually. I don’t think about sex, I don’t get excited about sex, and I get uncomfortable hearing graphic details about it.

Well, I like his Morphe palette, but I don’t have an opinion on him as a person because I don’t follow his channel nor do I know enough about him.

10 Likes

I’m heterosexual, definitely heterosexual.
If there’s somehow anything that would fit me better than just plain straight, I don’t know what.

Who?

6 Likes

I don’t know because I’m not that great of a person :see_no_evil: but thanks

I already did that somewhere I think :thinking: and sometimes I’m sharing them on discord! But I’ll see if I have some to share tomorrow when I’m on my phone!

heterosexual

I’ve heard that name before but I don’t really know anything

6 Likes

yes you are

5 Likes

You are!

4 Likes

sure i am

3 Likes

You both are

6 Likes

You are, I’m not. That’s why you are User of the Month! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

You won the writing competition! Also you deserve to win user of the month! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

That was many months ago and not many others entered that competition :joy: And I don’t , you deserve it because you’re so active and helpful! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Facts

3 Likes

so do you, there are a lot of amazing users :pleading_face:

2 Likes