Anonymous Questions

For less than £60

1 Like

I was already very tempted <.<

2 Likes

You could even go on a sleeper train, so go at night and it wouldn’t cost that much more :shushing_face:

2 Likes

And I’m gonna tempt you until you do it :innocent:

2 Likes

Dude, I’m the forum DJ :joy:

2 Likes

Certainly. I’ve never attended a wedding in real life, so invite me along to forum weddings. :white_heart:

2 Likes

You’re coming to mine! (if you’re awake)

2 Likes

Yay! :partying_face::tada::white_heart:

2 Likes

Wanna take care of the food?

2 Likes

Oui! :yum::white_heart:

2 Likes

We need a cake! I’m getting married to Sparkle_Kittens

4 Likes

Yum. :yum::white_heart:

2 Likes

How bout this?

4 Likes

You just stop :woman_shrugging:
I actually got sick, like a flu or something, so I couldn’t smoke for like 5 days, it’s quite enough to get this initial detoxication. I tried to smoke while still being a bit sick, so cigarettes tasted like shit, so this helped too. Just be prepped that for like 2 weeks you might get crazy mood swings etc, especially if you have depression, it will probably get worse. But once you are past 2 weeks, it’s getting very easy (at least it was for me). Now I’m not smoking for one month and doing good. My breathing got better, and I spend cig money on procreate brushes.

So yeah, the key message of this post is if wanna quit smoking - get a flu.

4 Likes

:yum::white_heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

159:
is it bad that i say “jesus christ” alot but i’m not christian?
should i stop saying that?

4 Likes

160:
I wish I knew some fun facts about everyone. can you tell me a fun fact about you?

3 Likes

I think it would probably be seen as bad if you were a Christian, since we’re not supposed to take Jesus’s name in vain. You have no reason to follow that rule, though! Some people might not like it, but you’re not doing anything wrong as far as your beliefs are concerned

5 Likes

161:
I like Shannii. This is not a question yet so Ill just ask all of you if you like Shannii as well?

4 Likes