Are there any books you love to hate?

It fine. People makes mistake every one in a while. Speaking of it, I might want to update my story on Wattpad.
Speaking of Harry Potter mystery game is doing a dragon quest already.

1 Like

That is totally true. I have no idea how that pastor actually came up with that idea. I’m not really sure if he truly read the books or not.

1 Like

Some people don’t know have time to read big book as twilight. I did see a part of twilight movie before but I gave up on that.

1 Like

True, reading is a skill that has to been kept up on a daily basis to make it easier to read bigger books. It also depends on how engaging the plot line of the story is as well.

1 Like

Yep, I probably won’t be on Saturday due to thunderstorms in the afternoon.

1 Like

Understandable, they mess with my connection as well.

1 Like

True.

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

I’m going to Harry Potter mystery game now,
If you are on the game later today

1 Like

Okay cool, I will try to get on the game later too. I need to post my progress soon.

1 Like

Those slippers are cute!

1 Like

Totally agree. It different for the other house.
Good night :zzz:

1 Like

Interesting, I like the badger slippers to any other house I think. Good night!

1 Like

I love to hate that series too. I refused to read the thing because my older sister was obsessed with it. I mean she made a bookshelf and put on stickers of Edward and Jacob and I think she had a bath towel with them on. It was ridiculous and like… werewolfs really? Vampires? Edwards is super old?

I did read them eventually because my sister had all the books and I guess I already had seen the first few movies and I was bored. But ugh… I love to hate them and mock my sister. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol I love the movies but not the books. I’m glad my sister wasn’t like that. I don’t think I could deal with a towel that had Edward’s face on it! :rofl:

1 Like

HAHAHAHHA it was a bit much :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Lol yep!

1 Like

Uh, there’s an old-ish book (not actually that old at all) that I read as a teen. Though it isn’t my usual type of book to read at all, I really got into this one 'cause it was light and the characters were really enjoyable. It’s a Sarah Dessen book called The Truth About Forever.

Whoops, I think I read this title wrong, 'cause this is a book I hate to love. HA. My bad!

2 Likes

Lol that’s funny! :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with either. Not my favorite, but their alright.