Are you always aware of plot holes?

Have you ever read a book/script that ever had obvious plot holes? Have you ever found obvious plotholes in your own work? I’m blanking on some that I have read right now. I will post them when I do remember. Let us know if you have seen them or not.

@Discussions

5 Likes

Frozen 2 had the most obvious ending and was really predictable

4 Likes

Yeah, it really did. It would of been a better ending if their parents actually turned out to be alive in the end.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it. Should I?

3 Likes

Yes, it was actually pretty good

1 Like

Alright. I liked the first one.

1 Like

I was hopping that the Tarzan being Anna’s and Elsa’s beother Theory would be true

2 Likes

I mean it’s a cute film but it could of been better than it was. You know how sequels always fall short but are still good to watch? That’s what Frozen 2 is.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that would of been a good ending too.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I asked if it was good.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s still a good movie in my opinion but the songs could of been placed better.

1 Like

Ah, I see

2 Likes

Into the unknoooooooooooooooown!!

1 Like

Lol I feel like that was the best placed song out of the whole soundtrack.

1 Like

Never heard the song. Honestly, I’m worried I’ll get it stuck in my head like Let It Go.

2 Likes

You might get it stuck in your head. I only like Idina’s version of the song. I feel like Panic at the Disco missed the songs meaning.

2 Likes

But, but…Panic…

2 Likes

I know, he executed the song well but the video just didn’t seem to match the flow of the song.

2 Likes

I guess I can understand that. Sorry, i just Love P!ATD and get a little defensive.

2 Likes

I love that band too! That’s why it was shocking to get that feeling from the song. Although, I think I judged the movie a bit harshly when I was watching it. I was in a weird mood the day I watched it.

2 Likes