Atlantis: The Lost City
Atlantis, a kingdom lost to myth. Atlantis has long been a subject of wonder and a warning. Legend has it that the lost city was created by the gods, but one day, the gods were angered by the actions of the Atlantians and sent a great wave to flood the city. Atlantis sunk beneath the waves and became but a myth. Now, many doubt the existence of the ancient kingdom, but like the other great mysteries of the world, there have been many steadfast believers. Over the centuries, these believers have searched for the lost city to no avail. Some more successful than others, but all have failed to uncover the truth. That is, until now. Some came for the research, others for the glory, a few to solve the mystery, and the rest came for the adventure of a lifetime.
Individually, explorers and researchers looking for the lost city have failed, but when multiple groups of explorers are forced to work together instead of against each other, they put together the final pieces to the puzzle of the location of Atlantis. The lost city is nothing they expect when they come across the lost people of Atlantis who have been frozen in time since the fall of the city.
- Make certain to place your character’s name in bold at the top of the post.
- Please write at least 6 full sentences per post minimum.
- Check your grammar, spelling, etc.
- No Lone ORPs on this thread
- No text speak (please, type “you” instead of “u”, etc.) unless it is something specifically the character has done for a reason.
- Cursing must be blurred and have letters replaced like th*s.