Becoming a Forum Mod

So many people have asked me if it is possible to become a forum mod and how they could go about doing this.

Here is the guide to what it means to be a mod, what you have to do and be on the lookout for and how to apply. Of course, there are a few people I’ll be contacting personally, but we’ll 100% be considering the people who apply.

Please make sure to read the guide before you apply. I know it’s long, but we want mods who are meticulous and careful!

16 Likes

It’s amazing that you are sharing it and then giving the chance to people to apply to be mods! :smile:

5 Likes

It’s a nice slideshow.

I hope

3 Likes

It is nice!

2 Likes

I am just asking: how many moderators do you need?

4 Likes

Honestly, not many.

Moderation is one of those ‘too many cooks in the kitchen’ type jobs. But a couple would be nice. Just depends really, it’s still pretty quiet

3 Likes

Okay, but maximum more or less?

2 Likes

We don’t know xD

2 Likes

I just applied :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is there a fixed age group you are looking for? Like, adults only or something?

Also, is there a fixed number of hours you have to be active for?

1 Like

I think you’ll be a great moderator, @chococarmela :blush::smile:

3 Likes

I just applied

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Why do you think that, though?

3 Likes

No fixed age group! If we think you’re mature enough and you can handle it, it’s great as an extra-curricular for uni applications

4 Likes

That’s amazing! It would look great on our resume I suppose!

3 Likes

Definitely! While I’m not like an official company or anything, showing that you’re tech savvy and part of a community like this will help. Plus, you can honestly say you helped to build up a start-up if you get it

8 Likes

Why? Because you are an amazing and caring person :blush:

1 Like

Aww, Kanu. Thank you for being so kind :blush:

1 Like

Nah. You have nothing to thank me. (I personally would recommend you as a moderator)

1 Like

Cause it’s true?

1 Like