Best day of your life

What was the best day of your life?

For me it was probably the day before my 18th birthday. I had a great time with my friends and everything seemed so peaceful. I really enjoyed it :smile_cat:

So what about you? Tell us about the best day of your life!

6 Likes

My 20th birthday!
I woke up to my dad calling me to tell me I got accepted to the Academy and later that day I’ve seen The Cure live!!

3 Likes

I have a bunch
But why pops in my head now is the latest Halloween
I was on holiday in London and I went and celebrated Halloween with my friends that I met there and it was a super fun day
Also I love Halloween it’s one of my favorite holidays but where I love it’s not really a thing so it was even better

2 Likes

Finding out that I was going to be a big sister, that was the best day of my life. Tbh, it really feels lonely being the only child but now you have someone to stay with you and stick with you till you leave this earth. I’m glad for my brother.

1 Like

My boyfriend got me roses. I was in a play, and I had started talking about him saying how I hoped he had come, and the director tells me to look down, and he’s standing there with a huge bouquet of roses. I cried right then and there.

1 Like

Everyone on stage was just grinning

1 Like

I’ve had lots of amazing days, but I think I’ll choose New Year’s Eve 2018. Everything was absolutely perfect that evening. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I don’t remember ----------

2 Likes

I was literally about to say that :skull:

2 Likes

:joy:

It’s been so long since I’ve had a very good day.

2 Likes