Best method to eat a Child? 🍽

Hey, so I’m really bored rn and the kids I kidnapped in my basement are making such a racket. It’s so annoying that I just can’t wait to eat them anymore. At least the oldest (He’s the one that makes the most racket :roll_eyes:). I’m thinking about a new way to eat him because I’m getting kind of tired of broiling and/or grilling them. I’d try baking, frying, or etc but I don’t know the best method to make’em taste good.

So does anyone have the best recipe to eat a 5”6 average weighted child? Thanks a lot in advance. :pray:

Note

As with all positive messages, don’t do kids, drugs. Oh, and don’t actually eat children. We would never do anything illegal on this forum. This is all just a joke. Haha… ha :eyes:.

14 Likes

Well, could try shower him first cuz we don’t want to eat muddy dirty child then take out his life so that he could stop that racket that he been doing then put salt then cook it :smirk:.

3 Likes

Yeah, but he’s 12 and older than the others so he’ll put up quite the fight. :confused: Even if I try to inject him to put him to sleep, he keeps squirming around out of my reach so I can’t get a vein. :roll_eyes: Makes me wonder if his parents taught him about respect smh.

3 Likes

you could sneak out behind pretending that you’re leaving then do it.

1 Like

Wdym? Like wait for them to try to escape then stab them in the back?

1 Like

no not that, but like just leave the room then go to the vent (because the logic in this world is that in most of the rooms there’s a vent. or you could put a disguise (maybe disguise as a paper) bear trap then lock the door then wait for him to go in the vent then stab them.

1 Like

backs up slowly

4 Likes

Seems good. But the problem lies in which recipe to use tho. :disappointed:

1 Like

There’s no reason to run, friend. Or else there will be consequences

2 Likes

Maybe in the meat recipe?

:flushed:

2 Likes

Mhm. Do you prefer your kids fried, baked, or etc…?

1 Like

Anna oop

1 Like

Ahaha but you would never leave, right? :slightly_smiling_face::fork_and_knife:

1 Like

i don’t eat kids, I eat animals but I prefer them baked/cooked.

2 Likes

Right :sweat_smile:

Finds a place to hide to call 911

2 Likes

Not even tweens? :pleading_face:

1 Like

There’s no signal in the basement…

2 Likes

Runs fast and as far away from this house as possible

1 Like

no… Animals is more delicieux

1 Like