Binge Watching Shows

What shows do you like to binge-watch? Are there any shows you’re binge-watching now? What shows have you binge-watched in the past? How quickly can you binge-watch something? Do you like binge-watching, or would you rather take your time with shows?

3 Likes

I’m binge-watching Bad Girls Club atm.

2 Likes

It’s a bad habit but I binge watch a lot, sometimes I can even watch a whole series in just one day :grimacing:

1 Like

Samee.

1 Like

I binge alot of things when I get into them :joy:

2 Likes

Me too! I’m currently binge watching Good Trouble (The Foster’s spinoff show) and I’m obsessed!

2 Likes

Hehe you got pulled in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My favourite thing to binge watch is brooklyn 99 but when lucifer season 5 comes out i’ll be binge watching that :joy:.
I’m currently re binging once upon a time.

2 Likes

Big mood

1 Like

my bruv is watching THE MARVELOUS MRS MAISEL :heart_eyes: you wont regret it idc what u like, its abt a jewish comedian woman in the 50s

im binging all american and i love et

1 Like

She-Ra is very binge-worthy, and the episodes are like 20-25 mins, so it’s very easy to binge and forget you’ve watched like four seasons in one sitting.

1 Like

If I’m really interested in a show I would binge-watch it because I want to see what happens nexts and how things end as soon as possible. I’m impatient hahaha

Last shows I’ve binge-watched were 13 Reasons Why, Dark and Outer Banks!

1 Like

I’m always binge watching shows. Then there are a lot where I watch a few episodes at a time then go a few days without watching.

The one I most recently finished was Private Practice. Before that might have been Outer Banks.

Currently I’ve been watching Star Trek: The Next Generation, but watching all of the Star Trek series and movies has been a multiple year long process between watching other things. Ive got a few other things I’m watching as well, but that’s the most consistent at the moment.

1 Like

The last thing I’ve binge watched is Cursed, I kinda hate how I am with binge watching tho, every time I like a show I just want to finish it right away :eyes:

1 Like

Samme 13 reasons why and F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I saw it but haven’t watched it yet

the good place is immaculate. if u choose to not watch it u r automatically a bad person

I liked season 1 of that

Not the rest!?!?

I binge watch shows all the time. Not like I have anything else to do :upside_down_face:

But even when I have school, sometimes I’ll just spend most of a day watching something

1 Like

I love The Good Place, and I just started watching it five days ago. (No spoilers please!)

But no, I don’t binge-watch. For some reason, I like to watch one episode of a show per day, or at a time. I might watch one episode in the afternoon and one at night, but hardly ever two episodes in one sitting.