Blue Royalty | General Chat

There are so many ways she could take advantage of Candice right now!

1 Like

Ahh yeah I need to think of decide which way she should!

1 Like

Anyone approachable? I could also join someone’s conversation.

1 Like

You can join Calen and Jezebel (if that’s okay with @LittleFeets !)

Unless someone else has a character approachable (/hasn’t been posted for yet) @BlueRoyalty

4 Likes

I’m good with that!

4 Likes

Third person please!! :pray:

Also @LittleFeets is there anything you want me to change from Calen’s post for you to reply to?

4 Likes

oops sorry. I will edit it right now.

1 Like

It’s alright as is, I can work with it!

2 Likes

@Caticorn I approached your character!

3 Likes

@Littlefeets @KBail since our characters are in three-way conversation, I wanted to ask - should/are we posting in a certain order? I’ve found that posting in order when there’s more than 2 characters is easier so that we all get to post the same amount. What do you think?

2 Likes

That sounds fine to me!

Yep I was thinking we should post in order. Which means I should be posting next.

1 Like

If anyone still needs to make relationships with Kara Melbourne just message me.

2 Likes

Hey, not to rush, but are you going to reply soon? (Just checking you haven’t forgotten, not saying post right now or anything!)

I’m about to write the reply… I got behind on writing it, then I had to study and take a chem test on Friday. The reply is coming soon though!

1 Like

Okay cool, thanks for letting me know! :blush:

I hope the test went well!

1 Like

Really well actually! Much better than I thought it would.

1 Like

Ahh that’s good, congrats!

1 Like

Sorry that post wasn’t great. I just couldn’t make it flow right or figure out much of what else to put. But it’s posted.

1 Like

It was fine :blush: