Blue Royalty | General Chat

If you need any help changing to 3rd person, let me know !

I’m such a poor little mushroom, lemaw

But @wishh.writes and @CerealKiller maybe we can manage to have three-people conversation?

1 Like

Sure

3 Likes

I’m working on the reply! I meant to reply last night but I was too tired to finish it…

1 Like

Haha well that’s okay!!! Sleep is good!! @Littlefeets

1 Like

Idk why but I always think of reck it Ralph the candy race game

1 Like

@Littlefeets is Maverick busy?

1 Like

He is currently talking with Dominic, why?

1 Like

I need to take up like a minute of his time with Candice to get something from him lol. Though it mayy result in a few questions if Dom’s there lol (well if Dom was there or wasn’t because it’s about to be a strange request). But if @Caticorn and you are fine with it - I can still have her come over so Candice can ask the question

2 Likes

Well now I’m curious.

1 Like

Ahahahahah :joy:
Both Maverick and Dom will just be confused for a hot minute before asking “Wait… what? Why? Huh?”

1 Like

Now I’m that much more curious!

1 Like

Hehe. It’s not that bad - I just like to stir up trouble every now and again. @Caticorn let me know if you’re fine with that (I’ll probably involve Dom in the post as well since she’ll see him and stumble a bit because she was trying to avoid him).

1 Like

SO UM I HAVENT PLANNED MY RELATIONSHIPS YET OOPS OKAY HERE
@eclipseis i think called and safiya could be the bestest of friends!! mamoud and him could get along on mamoud’s part cos called reminds him of saf :woman_shrugging: . Mamoud wouldn’t be cool with Delilah but leave it at that, and i plan to develop safiya to the point where she could potentially fight del?
@benitz786 i think that candice and safiya could become friends, they seem to share similar interests, they could get through stuff together! i ship it idkbu. Daniel and Her could be cool, like, allies. ykwis *nod *. Cancan and mamoud wouldnt rlly vibe in my opinion. daniel and him could probably be friends, if he’s down for like a more alternative kind of friendship cos i feel like their dynamic wouldnt be a rlly typical dudebro thing
@Caticorn Saf would think dom is cool but she wouldnt hang around him on purpose, like he would have her anxious and sh#t like :crazy_face::rotating_light: Mamoud would lowkey vibe with him i think. maybe highkey, defo vibin. idrk abt zion cos idk enough abt her personality yet, tell me wut you think?
pt 2 soon

3 Likes

Anyone approachable

I could see that! There’s also the possibility for something more than friends as well since Candice is Bi - but that depends on how their interactions go.

For sure. I can see Safia coming to him for a fake or something of the sort - just remember, Daniel does require IOU’s for any favors he does because he doesn’t take money - he takes information. Though, I could see them chillin’ too.

Agreed lol

Daniel’s not your typical “dude/bro” type of person either, so I could see a friendship with the two of them!

1 Like

oo *sips tea *

omg i can totally imagine their passionate romance where like nothing makes sense but the thought of being with the other :pleading_face:

truuuu
they could like smoke weed. lol this is funny cuz im innocent

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

YES yay
okay so i imagine they always have like the same opinions when theres beef. thats what im getting.
but also they have this teasy relationship where they kind of make fun of eachother (?) (this is the part where i feel like u could disagree) but yea and they make alot of jokes together, like effortlessly funny humor. yk where like they aren’t trying too hard and its just witty shit

Awe hahaha. We’ll just have to wait and see - especially since, low key, Candice still isn’t over her ex :tea:

Perfect ahahah.

Oh girl - I’m loving this. Daniel is the definition of a goofy idiot since I am trying to give him a tom holland personality with a little bad ass-ery mixed in. So I could, without a doubt, see them making fun of each other and having inside jokes.

2 Likes

DAMNIT

eyyyyyyyy *drops sunglasses *
snoop doggggg
sry im tired i pologize

YES! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

It’s Thursday! Everyone on and approachable? : D