Blue Royalty | Official Thread

Mamoud Essa

“You’re an artist? What kinds of things do you make?” “I weave” lmao why is this so funny He smiled, when he saw brandon’s reaction he felt like he needed to explain more and added on, “I make crafts, basicly. I make my good lunch money.” Mam nods feeling proud of himself. As if, he probably believed it in the moment. *sobs in entrepreneur * He smiled hearing Brandon’s joke and crossed his arms and leaned his shoulders in forward shyly after eating his last chip for the evening. Good thing all that goes straight to his butt. Homie thicc. He was about to ask brandon what he did outside school but Brandon beat him to the punch. “If you wanted to know," Mamoud nodded quickly to confirm. "I do basketball so that’s pretty much my main hobby right now. I play other sports too from time to time.” “Oh that’s really cool,” He thought about it for a second, with his thinking face on. He sounded passionate about basketball, so he seized the opportunity to hear more about his sport. “How long have you been playing?” He asked, coolly interested in what he had to say.

@Kbail

1 Like

Jezebel Mallory Sloane

Jezebel watched Mikel run a hand through his hair after she kissed him. She noticed how he hardly reacted to the kiss at all. She had honestly expected there would be some reaction other than a smile and continuing on lightheartedly. She hadn’t known what to expect, but it wasn’t that. Then she laughed at his superhero comment. “Practically. Though the question is, what’s your superpower? Making girls smile, or is there something else up your sleeve?” She smiled and laughed again at his next comment then looked him over with a smile. “You definitely pull off more of a Clark Kent vibe than a Bruce Wayne.” Jezebel wasn’t necessarily a big comic book fan, but she did know the bare basics about the DC heroes, although she was a fan of the Marvel heroes and movies.

@Madilnel - Mikel

1 Like

ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ:

“Aww, thank you Delilah. I do pride myself on being absolutely adorable… as well as funny, charismatic, charming, not-so-shockingly god-like in bed… I could honestly go on for hours” he started in response to her explaining that he made a ‘cute effort’, a smile present on his face to indicate he was simply joking… in a sense. Though another laugh met his lips when she read straight through his act. Though, again, this wasn’t a favor he was asking for. It was repayment.

Daniel shook his head with a lazy grin when the girl started speaking about her ‘way too many’ plans. Though, Daniel knew he needed to tread lightly with one Delilah Hawthorne. She wasn’t one to be threatened… not directly at least. “Aww, I’m always worth a cancellation or two, Delilah. And we both know I’m a delight to be around” Daniel started, a boyish attitude returning to the surface, “But let’s be honest - I just need half an hour of your time. Maybe 40 minutes depending on how long valet takes. Just a simple enter the party, eat some appetizers, say hello to the parentals, and you’re done,” he started, “and we both know you owe me more than one favor, Delilah. And you also know what happens to those who don’t repay,” he added in as a last-minute motivator. It was true, Daniel had torn down more than one individual who thought they could get away with not paying him back. Sure Daniel wasn’t jock that could bench 200 pounds - but he could find every dirty secret a person was hiding and reveal it to the world. Though this was a war that neither Delilah nor, Daniel would ever want to start - hence exactly why he knew despite any superficial arguments, she’d be there tomorrow night.

“6:00 PM. Formal wear. - though I wouldn’t necessarily mind if you showed up in something like this,” he nodded to her dress once again with a wink.

@eclipseis

He hoped by not saying anything she wasn’t taking it the wrong wrong. He liked the kiss, though it was out of the blue but spontaneous things are better in his opinion. It was just a kiss though. He has kissed a hundred lips and never really thought much of it. It was just a peck also. Maybe that’s why he didn’t think anything of it. She was just being kind and thought that’s a great way to repay him. He liked it yes, but he didn’t feel he needed repaying of any kind. “or is there something else up your sleeve?” “Oh, I always have something up my sleeve.” He smirked back to her and bit the inside of his cheek a little while doing so. “You definitely pull off more of a Clark Kent vibe than a Bruce Wayne.” He let out a sigh of relief, fake and exaggerated of course. He also pretended to wipe the sweat from his forehead with the palm of his hand even though he was calm right now and not sweating. “Good, I hate Batman though I think if I could be anyone I’d be Hawkeye, yes. Clint Barton.” He looked at her and wondered if she knew who that was. “He’s from marvel.” He clarified for her even if she knew already. “He is just a normal guy who has some special skills. I don’t think I could handle having powers. Might become evil then.” He laughed at himself and fixed his glasses that were on his face.

They were a simple metal frame and medium sized lenses. He has always had glasses and swears he will never use contacts in his life because he doesn’t want to put them in and rush touching his eye. He then moved his hand to his camera. “Do you mind?” He asked her and held it up to show her what he meant. Consent always. He wanted to take a picture of her. Not in a creepy way just because he likes to save his memories physically and he obviously doesn’t have any of her yet since they just met and that felt strange to him since everyone knew of him as the guy who documented everything. “I promise I’m not a serial killer or going to fall asleep to your picture, it’s just sort of my thing.” He explained to her a little bit and shrugged.
@Littlefeets

“I weave.” Brandon was kind of confused for a second but then he told him that he does crafts. Why would I think hair. Brandon thought. “Oh, well that’s awesome. What kind of crafts do you make?” He asked.

“How long have you been playing?” He thought about all of those years of practice. “Well, I started playing in elementary school. My dad was basically making me do morning drills. Could you imagine getting up early on the weekend? like bruh, but I still manage to do it somehow.” I said while shrugging. I wondered what his family dynamic was but I didn’t want to annoy him by asking.“When did you start doing crafts?” I asked.

@raviola Mamoud

1 Like

Tala Garzon

Tala noticed how the other girls were dressed up. They wore… well, dresses that were often too revealing and too short for her taste. Not that she even owns a dress; in fact, the only dresses she had were bridesmaid dresses that she wore when her brothers got married. She always find it hard to be in one, because it was only going to be a hindrance if ever she needs to fight for her life.

Realizing she wasn’t going to make a progress just watching the pool, she made her way back inside the house. Spotting the plentiful table of foods, she headed towards there and picked one sausage rolls sorryto eat with her other hand. If Tala has to rate what’s best in a party, it would always be the foods. Taking small bites of the sausage roll, she wandered her eyes around the place.

Her eyes happened to reach the grandeur stairs, where a girl was just watching over the party. Tala thought she was going to get along with her, somehow. She thought that the girl was somehow the same as her—not really the party type. But of course, that’s only her assumptions. However, what really caught her eye was the big bag the girl was wearing over her shoulder. She rose a brow, wondering why in the world she was carrying a bag. As just as always, her curiosity grew on that.

She finished off her food as she headed over to the stairs, putting up a friendly smile as she approached the girl. While she was doing so, she changed how she hung her leather jacket on her arm so that it looked longer—though it looked clumsy that it was left like that. “Hi!” she waved with her other hand, then pointed at the bag. “You okay with that?”

@Kbail

1 Like

The bag was getting heavier but she had to find a place to sit it down. Someone that Kara hadn’t seen before caught her eye as she was walking towards her. The girl gestured towards the bag on her shoulder.
“Hi! You okay with that?” Before answering, Kara looked her up and down, taking in her style. She looked like she belonged on a runway show. “Nah, I’m fine.” Kara started to wonder if she saw her come from upstairs. Hopefully not “My name’s Kara. Just thought I’d throw that out there. I don’t think I know you yet.” She said while thinking about all of the people’s she’s seen at the party and at school.

@Nil Tala

1 Like

Tala Garzon

“Nah, I’m fine.” the girl answered, but Tala wasn’t reassured about that. She was dressed up too elegantly to be lifting something big and heavy. Just how did she end up like this? she thought, only growing more curious. “Are you sure you don’t want my help? That looks heavy,” she asked again, actually determined to help her carry the bag.

“My name’s Kara. Just thought I’d throw that out there. I don’t think I know you yet.” Tala did not expect that that would be the way how the girl—Kara—sounded when she introduced herself. The girl seemed cool, and Tala could only smile at her approach. “I’m Tala. A pleasure to meet you, Kara. I’m actually new, and I think you’re the first one I’ve met from Cerulean High yet.” she replied, almost bowing after saying “a pleasure to meet you” out of habit.

@Kbail

1 Like

ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖:

As Candice and Kara parted ways, the girl couldn’t help but think about what she had told Kara moments earlier. The fact that Candice truly didn’t want to be at this party any longer. How was it that in a room full of people, one could feel so damn alone all the time. At that moment, a thought struck Candice - if she didn’t want to be there, she didn’t have to be. Sure, she’d get sh!t about this in the morning - especially from her mother. But right now, her tipsy, pounding head was telling her to live her life - even if it was just for one day before falling back into this Blue Royalty madness.

With that in mind, the girl scanned the room - looking for someone in particular. A smile reaching her features when she saw him: Maverick Weston. A man that had truly become a close friend to Candice throughout the years - though he looked as if he was talking to someone. Despite this, Candice tentatively approached the man, playfully jumping on his back when she reached him “Heyyy” she yelled over the music before jumping off to face him. Though as she did so, she finally realized who Maverick was talking to. Dominic Freaking Lucier - aka, the one person she had been avoiding the whole night… hell, this whole year is more like it. “Dom…” she started, her eyes widening when she saw the man - rubbing her neck as she attempted to get the words out.

What do you even say to the person who you once dated, broke up with, and then made an agreement to be "friends." Right - you don’t. Because, as Candice had been doing for the past few years, avoidance was key. “I… hope you’re having fun,” she muttered. Yep. Awkward. That’s exactly what this was… though it did drive her motivation of why she approached Maverick in the first place. Escape.

“Rick… did you drive your motorcycle to this party?” She asked - biting her lip as she felt slightly more nervous now that Dom was in her vicinity. “I don’t know why I’m even asking, you always bring it. Any chance I can borrow the keys… no questions asked? I promise to return it tomorrow morning with zero scratches.” Candice continued, bringing out her puppy dog eyes as she did.

@Littlefeets (Maverick Weston) Told you it wasn’t bad lol
@Caticorn (Dominic Lucier)
@Kbail (Kara Melbourne Mentioned Slightly)

3 Likes

“You know what, I’ll just sit the bag over here.” She pulled a chair near where they were standing and sat the bag down. She didn’t want someone she didn’t know yet to hold a bag of clothes that she stole from upstairs.

“I’m Tala. A pleasure to meet you, Kara. I’m actually new, and I think you’re the first one I’ve met from Cerulean High yet.” Kara nodded her head and smiled. Hopefully she stays on my good side Kara thought. “Well, it’s nice to meet you. I’m glad that I’m the first one you met. Consider yourself blessed.” She said while twirling around dramatically. “Well, anyways not everyone is going to be as nice as me. You’ll know who I’m talking about as soon as you meet her.” She said while winking.

@Nil Tala

1 Like

Calen James Hunter

Dorian crossed his arms, which was a motion that Calen could only see as a defence mechanism - potentially because he felt threatened? But, instead of confirming whether or not he did feel that way, Dorian turned the question onto him. Though, a few conversations ago, he probably would have felt slightly threatened since he was new. However, the few people he had spoken to prior to Dorian had, some unintentionally, instilled him with confidence that being a new student was actually a good thing.

Therefore, Calen’s responded by shaking his head, mirroring the laugh Dorian gave. “I think you’d find being a new student would make me the opposite of threatened.” He replied with a simple shrug. He knew that Dorian would most likely be in disbelief of that fact, but as long as Calen knew it was true, it didn’t matter.

After announcing his full name, Dorian made a connection with his surname, as Calen had hoped would happen. “Yeah. Warren Hunter, my dad. He’s been in a couple of big movies.” He responded, not holding back from having a small brag about it. “So you’re father’s an agent, or something, then?” Calen asked, knowing that both his father and sister belonged to the same agency, it could be so that it was his father’s. Thinking well into the future, Calen started to think that if he befriended Dorian, he could be signed by his father- for acting or modelling, whichever- pushing him to the front of the ongoing family competition.

Calen watched as Dorian hesitated in answering the question. Perhaps he was considering whether or not to paint a completely different image in Calen’s head about what Cerulean High was like. But, when answering, Dorian threw in the fact that he was captain of the sports team. Calen sat up. Bingo, He thought. Dorian was the exact person Calen needed to become friends with, as getting on the sports team could be an instant catapult to the top of the ladder. He waited until Dorian finished speaking, though Calen didn’t listen to anything else, as he didn’t need to.

“So, you’re the captain of the sports team? That’s really impressive,” Calen told him, yes, in an attempt to get on his good side. Before even bothering to find out what the sport was, he asked Dorian the important question. “Are there any upcoming tryouts for the team?”

@astxrism — Dorian DeLoughrey

1 Like

Delilah Rose Hawthorne

“You forgot to mention extraordinarily modest,” Delilah added to the long list Daniel was creating about himself, accompanied by an eye-roll almost in disagreement to some of the words he used.

Though Delilah gave a short response to his request, Daniel still persisted - maybe her IOU’s really were a serious thing to him. He followed the pitch he made with somewhat of a threat about what happened to people he didn’t repay. Of course, she had seen Daniel Parker in action, making sure everyone knew what happened to those who didn’t repay - and it was definitely effective, as most people feared to get on the wrong side of him. Although Delilah strongly believed that he wouldn’t do anything if she didn’t repay him, it was no use testing that theory especially if she was free the next day, anyway.

Delilah was aware that Daniel knew that she would be there, no matter what she said now, and he was right. But agreeing to go right now would be admitting defeat, and that was something she really didn’t want to do. Even if it was just postponing the admission to a later date. “Well then, I do think I should prewarn you that I normally show up late to things. If I decide to show up at all.” Delilah replied.

“So, Daniel Parker, what are your after-party plans?” Delilah asked him, casually, despite there being a suggestive message underneath the question.

@benitz786 — Daniel Parker

1 Like

Tala Garzon

with Kara Melbourne

“You know what, I’ll just sit the bag over here.” When Kara refused her help, Tala frowned slightly. She understands—she’s yet a stranger to her, and it wouldn’t be right to trust her yet. Quickly after Kara finished placing the bag on the chair, she smiled again. “What’s in the bag?” she asked in curiosity.

Kara nodded and smiled when she introduced herself, “Well, it’s nice to meet you. I’m glad that I’m the first one you met. Consider yourself blessed.” Tala’s forehead creased at her statement. Consider yourself blessed? she repeated in her mind, thinking about why she should consider herself blessed by meeting Kara. “Well, anyways, not everyone is going to be as nice as me. You’ll know who I’m talking about as soon as you meet her.”

Tala slightly nodded as if she finally understood something new. She placed her right hand on her waist, shifting her weight to the same side. “I guess I shouldn’t be surprised there,” she said. She was curious to meet that girl, now, see if she’s really as bad as how Kara wanted to convey. “Well, if she’s not going to be nice to me, then I won’t be nice to her either. Simple as that.”

@Kbail

2 Likes

“What’s in the bag?” Her eyes widened slightly but was barely detectable. She probably thinks I have something illegal in here. oh wait Kara made sure to keep her cool by crossing her arms even though she was slightly thrown off by the question. “It’s just a couple of extra clothes I have just in case I want to change throughout the night. You know like when the host’s change during award shows yeah…” She saw the confused look on Tala’s face after the blessed comment. Maybe she doesn’t understand my brilliance yet. Kara thought.

“Well, if she’s not going to be nice to me, then I won’t be nice to her either. Simple as that.”

She nodded her head. “There you go. That’s the attitude you should have. With a attitude like that, no one would ever mess with you.” Kara said to her with a smug face. She liked the prideful feeling she got when she thinks she’s mentoring people - even though it was not really much.

@Nil Tala

2 Likes

Tala Garzon

with Kara Melbourne

“It’s just a couple of extra clothes I have just in case I want to change throughout the night. You know like when the hosts change during award shows yeah…”

Tala nodded, “That’s… very advanced of you.” she said, looking at Kara’s crossed arms, then looking up at her again. She quickly shifted her eyes up to the stairs and back. A change of clothes that heavy-looking? she thought, Maybe she’s just clumsy… or there’s more than dresses there.

“There you go. That’s the attitude you should have. With an attitude like that, no one would ever mess with you.” Kara said smugly. Somehow, she gave off that tutor vibes saying that. Tala chuckled—she was beginning to be fond of the girl’s attitude.

“I’m known for putting people in their places,” Tala bragged, though it was only partly true. Sure, she would do whatever she wants to do to someone being a total b*stard to her, but “putting people in their places” wasn’t always an accurate thing for her. Often when she does so, it would only turn into another fight. People did not like someone else barging in to save the day, after all. “I’m passionate about discipline, you see.”

@/Kbail

2 Likes

ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ:

“You forgot to mention extraordinarily modest,”

Daniel couldn’t help but laugh at the sentiment. “Always, Delilah” he responded almost immediately, pointing at himself as he did so. As the conversation continued, Daniel couldn’t help but watch the girl. Though she attempted to hide it well, it was clear that there were a million and 5 things happening in that mischievous mind of hers. She was thinking through all the possibilities. Delilah Hawthorne was many things, but no one could ever call her thoughtless.

The man’s smile grew ever so slightly when she mentioned that she’d ‘show up late’ if she decided to come at all - though, Daniel knew Delilah well enough to know she’d be there. “I’ll be the one in the tux looking board out of his god damn mind… that is until you join the festivities. Sadly, I have to be at the party the whole time so I won’t be able to pick you up - but I’ll send a car so I suggest you don’t have my poor driving waiting outside your door all night,” he smiled, making a few taps on his watch to notify his driver of the plans before it slipped his mind.

He had become seemingly lost in glancing over notifications he had missed since Aalia took his phone, only lifting his head when he heard Delilah utter if he had any ‘after-party plans.’ Daniel attempted to hold back a laugh at the sentiment, choosing to tease the girl instead “Is that an invitation. Hawthorne? Though you should know, I usually have way too many plans to add something last minute.” he stated - repeating her earlier words in a joking manner.

@eclipseis

Dominic Lucier
Dominic shrugged. “A bit of both.” He answered and went on to explain, “My mother was a Blue Blood, so this is something she really wants for me, but I decided to come on my own accord and I’m playing by rules, not hers.” He stated. He watched as Eloise came up, scribbled her phone number on a napkin, and left. “Me neither.” He commented turning to face Maverick again. He took a sip of his drink as he heard someone say his name and had to try not to choke on it when he realized who it was. “Yeah, you too.” He responded with the same awkward tone. He couldn’t help but feel relieved as she started speaking to Maverick instead of him. He listened to what she asked him and glanced at Maverick, wondering how he’d respond.

@Littlefeets - Maverick
@benitz786 - Candice

1 Like
Kara Melbourne  

“That’s… very advanced of you.” Kara was happy that she got her excuse. “I try, I try.” She said while patting her own shoulder dramatically. She felt like she could possibly become friends with this girl already.

“I’m known for putting people in their places, I’m passionate about discipline, you see.”

“Interesting.” but secretly she was thinking Hopefully she doesn’t try that with me. It wouldn’t end well Kara started wondering what her hobbies were. For some reason, she seemed mysterious to her. Probably because she hadn’t seen or talked to her yet. " Do you have any hobbies that you do around the school? Any friend groups?"

@Nil Tala

1 Like

Jezebel Mallory Sloane

Jezebel nodded slightly in response to his smirk and saying he always had something up his sleeve. Then she laughed at what he said about Batman and Hawkeye. “Ah, I didn’t see you as Hawkeye, but its hard to say when I just met you.” Jezebel definitely knew who Hawkeye was, not a favorite of hers, but she knew about him. “Well you know, with great power comes great responsibility. You could be somewhere in the middle ground like an antihero. They get the best of good and evil.” She watched as Mikel adjusted his glasses, then held up his camera, asking to take a picture of her. She paused for a second thinking then shrugged. “Yeah sure. I’m cool with it, as long as you let me see the picture. Since you aren’t a serial killer or planning to fall asleep with a picture of me.” She had seen Mikel around with the camera before, so she wasn’t worried. Though if he was lying about the falling asleep next to her picture for example, she’d take it as a compliment. Someone has to think highly of you if they would do stuff like that.

@Madilnel - Mikel

1 Like

Dorian DeLoughrey

Big movies. That did catch his attention. Maybe Calen wasn’t supposed to be the one trying to make people like him but vice versa. Having a friend who’s dad was a movie star was a big deal. Especially for kids in this school. “You could say so,” he nodded, answering Calen’s question about his dad. “I feel like every person here has parents that are involved in that kind of world. My sister knows more about it though, it was never something I was interested in.” He honestly added with a guilty smile on. He did care about it but he didn’t want to be the one taking over, as silly as it sounds. For a long time it was a battle between Elodie and their older brother while he wanted to focus on sports.

Listening to Calen, he picked up his drink pleasantly surprised by what he said. “Thanks,” shrugging his shoulder in a oh, it’s nothing way while having a bright smile on, he replied trying not to sound so proud. “And tryouts, huh?” That did intrigue him. He was on… good but complicated terms with his coach. Nice guy but easily manipulated, if you know what to do so his opinion on something was just as important. Dorian was very picky with new people even if he wasn’t the one making that kind of decision. He wanted to have the best team, he wanted to get along with everyone so knowing someone before they get on the team was important to him. “Yup, by the end of this month. I don’t know how good you are at soccer but if you’re serious about it you better start working.” He replied trying to sound professional about it. “Maverick is on the team too, I don’t if you met him but he is a nice guy,” he added before curiously asking, “So, do you know anyone else here?”

@eclipseis

1 Like