Blue Royalty | Sign Ups & Discussion

Ahh that’s okay, the signups will always be open for you if you change your mind! Thank you for showing interest in the roleplay though! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! I think either Ross Lynch (even with blonde hair) or Hero Fiennes-Tiffin would work. Now the hard part is picking between them…

I get it. The hard part for me is I never look for fcs by name. The only time I do is if there’s a specific celebrity (usually someone in a tv show or movie) I think would really fit. So I had no idea where to begin with finding an fc for him.

1 Like

Even though I have quite a few names saved, I still spend ages trying to find a male fc!!

Sorry to give you the extra challenge haha, good luck!

1 Like

Male fcs are always so hard to find…

It’s a easier challenge than I had before!

1 Like

I can agree with you on that! I also just find it harder to make a male character in general!

Oh good haha, let me know when you’ve decided (;

1 Like

@Caticorn I apologise on behalf of Delilah for the b*tch you (/Dominic) have to deal with haha!

3 Likes

Question: Will the tasks be revealed after the person completes them? I low key want to know what people have hahaha

1 Like

Some of them will be revealed, but not all of them. (Though maybe when this dies I’ll just have a list of all of them to keep it alive for a few more seconds haha)

1 Like

Sometimes male characters can be harder to come up with, but other times they aren’t. My problem is I feel like my males aren’t as different from each other as my girls are.

I’ll go for Hero Fiennes-Tiffin as his FC. Thank you again for the help/suggestion!

1 Like

Current Approachable Characters:

This list will be in the original post of the roleplay too, and I will try to keep it updated!

@BlueRoyalty

5 Likes

Anyone going to reply :joy: :joy:

1 Like

@eclipseis Maybe it’s time to do an activity check and see if people are even still interested.

1 Like

@benitz786 yeah good shout, thank you!

Hey, everyone, just want to check who’s still interested in this!

• Yeah, I still am, my first post will be up soon!
  • I still am, but first post probably won’t be up soon.
  • I’m not interested anymore.

0 voters

excluding those who have already posted on the roleplay (@Caticorn , @benitz786 , @Littlefeets )!

@BlueRoyalty

3 Likes

Guess that’s a no?

2 Likes

It feels kinda like people forgot about this RP… :pleading_face:

1 Like

Which sucks because the concept for the RP is amazing. @eclipseis I would consider re opening the signups and revamping idk

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not really sure what to do… I knew this would die eventually but not this soon haha

I don’t know how I would/could revamp it, but I think maybe just to open the signups to anyone… maybe good time for another poll.

2 Likes

Who would reserve/create a character if I kind of started this again by opening the signups now for everyone?

• I would reserve/create a character

0 voters

There is only one option so I can just see who would want to join… I don’t really need to know who wouldn’t join

@RPers
(really sorry to use the RPer tag, I need to know if this should just be left/discontinued)

10 Likes

(also, sorry i didn’t say haha, existing characters will remain for the active- and still interested- users)
@BlueRoyalty

7 Likes

Excited this is still happening

2 Likes