Blue Royalty | Sign Ups & Discussion

I can agree with you on that! I also just find it harder to make a male character in general!

Oh good haha, let me know when you’ve decided (;

1 Like

@Caticorn I apologise on behalf of Delilah for the b*tch you (/Dominic) have to deal with haha!

3 Likes

Question: Will the tasks be revealed after the person completes them? I low key want to know what people have hahaha

1 Like

Some of them will be revealed, but not all of them. (Though maybe when this dies I’ll just have a list of all of them to keep it alive for a few more seconds haha)

1 Like

Sometimes male characters can be harder to come up with, but other times they aren’t. My problem is I feel like my males aren’t as different from each other as my girls are.

I’ll go for Hero Fiennes-Tiffin as his FC. Thank you again for the help/suggestion!

1 Like

Current Approachable Characters:

This list will be in the original post of the roleplay too, and I will try to keep it updated!

@BlueRoyalty

5 Likes

Anyone going to reply :joy: :joy:

1 Like

@eclipseis Maybe it’s time to do an activity check and see if people are even still interested.

1 Like

@benitz786 yeah good shout, thank you!

Hey, everyone, just want to check who’s still interested in this!

• Yeah, I still am, my first post will be up soon!
  • I still am, but first post probably won’t be up soon.
  • I’m not interested anymore.

0 voters

excluding those who have already posted on the roleplay (@Caticorn , @benitz786 , @Littlefeets )!

@BlueRoyalty

3 Likes

Guess that’s a no?

2 Likes

It feels kinda like people forgot about this RP… :pleading_face:

1 Like

Which sucks because the concept for the RP is amazing. @eclipseis I would consider re opening the signups and revamping idk

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not really sure what to do… I knew this would die eventually but not this soon haha

I don’t know how I would/could revamp it, but I think maybe just to open the signups to anyone… maybe good time for another poll.

2 Likes

Who would reserve/create a character if I kind of started this again by opening the signups now for everyone?

• I would reserve/create a character

0 voters

There is only one option so I can just see who would want to join… I don’t really need to know who wouldn’t join

@RPers
(really sorry to use the RPer tag, I need to know if this should just be left/discontinued)

10 Likes

(also, sorry i didn’t say haha, existing characters will remain for the active- and still interested- users)
@BlueRoyalty

7 Likes

Excited this is still happening

2 Likes

Thank you for posting on here when it was dying to stop it from being forgotten @benitz786

I think I’ll open the signups tomorrow and see how it goes from there (how many characters submitted/how many active users).

2 Likes

No problem dude. Honestly this is a great idea and I think just the timings were weird - which is why it died off really quickly. If I were you I’d give a firm deadline for getting characters in (Say this Friday) and @ all the people who said they were interested it could start up again. Also not many posts were in so we could use the same thread.

Just make sure to @ the interested people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are the signups for Blue Royalty! Thank you to everyone who’s voted on the poll to keep this roleplay alive. even if you didn’t you can still sign up

I would ideally like the sign ups in by Sunday, April 19, 2020 2:00 PM but if you need an extension please let me know.

Reply to this post to reserve a character so I can know how many new characters to expect!

For those who already have a character on this roleplay, here’s another poll I’m sorry they are very helpful

• I would still like to participate in the roleplay with my characters
  • I would like to make new characters
  • I don’t want to participate in the roleplay anymore

0 voters

people who don’t vote on here I’ll assume are inactive

@EmilyJunkie @MeghanWrites @fal.renet1398 @Nil @melancholy @euphoriaa @BlueRoyalty
also tagging those who originally voted on the New Ideas Thread:
@Maddy @Megan @ForeverAngel @Madilnel @lb15 @Dying_Dreams

6 Likes

I’ll be reserving a male and female once more and I’ll try my absolute best to get them in on time!

3 Likes