The vacation of a lifetime, a three week transpacific cruise from Seattle, Washington in the United States to Sydney, Australia. Some saved up to pay for a luxurious vacation, others won free tickets, and then there were those who worked on the cruise. Nobody expected anything to go wrong. Who could have expected a sudden storm to push the ship off course, let alone for the ship to sink. With many passengers lost to the sea, some survived, stranded with no way to get home. With no way to call for help, or even knowing where they are, the castaways have to find a way to survive together for as long as it takes for them to be found. However in an unknown environment anything, or anyone, could be hidden in the shadows.
In this RP the characters will all have been on the ship and are now stranded on an unknown island. They will have to work together to survive whatever dangers there may be. Whether they get along or not, they are all anyone has.
I will watch through the RP, noting everything the characters do, even things like when/how they eat and drink water. I want to keep things realistic. Their primary focus is to survive and they will want to be rescued, but that doesn’t mean they can’t explore and see what mysteries the island holds.
- Characters will be injured, and may be killed, please understand that when you sign up. If something happens, respect my decision and my RP. You can pm me and we can discuss the issue like civilized individuals.
- Drama in the RP is perfectly fine, just no drama or fights with your fellow RPers outside of the RP.
- Keep things realistic! Want your character to be an expert in something, explain it in their bio! I’ll let you do a lot, as long as you can give a realistic explanation or logical reasoning.
- Stay true to your character. Think about how they would actually act in their situation.
- Characters can be any age, just being extremely young or old can make things harder for the character though.
- No Text speech unless it is something the character has written for example and it is supposed to be that way. (Type the actual words. ex. Use “you” instead of “u”)
- If your character is searching for something, or something happens, such as a character getting hurt, Tag me.
- Posts Must be no less than 6 full sentences.
If you have something important in mind for the RP in any way, pm me.