Chaotic Deluge Question Thread

@ChaoticDeluge would you eat your own vomit for a million dollars? :thinking::innocent::heart:

@ChaoticDeluge which anime is better? Bleach, Naruto (both versions), One Piece, or Tokyo Ghoul. I could list more but I thought this would do.

@ChaoticDeluge which movie is better? Gladiator or Spartacus?

@ChaoticDeluge so you know that I do stuff with the paranormal… what’s the creepiest thing that I could say to you in that regard?

*choking

2 Likes

Very cool thread tho. Sad I missed it. This could be a weekly thing to get to know people here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge are you enjoying this? :joy:

@ChaoticDeluge Did you actually manage to repsond to everything???

Why thank you, it was great fun :eyes: And I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself!

These aren’t actually mine but: Spanking,(light) bondage, roleplay, scratching, biting, hair grabbing/pulling, Food (Like whipped cream, ice cream), edging, giving all the foreplay are probably the most fun sounding ones

I know! It’s so cool :3

When I was a baby, I imagine

A million? Yup

One Piece, absolutely. For the first like 560 episodes, One Piece is amazing. Though, the last like 30 episodes of Naruto Shippuden are also incredible! But not a patch on One Piece

I actually prefer the Spartacus TV show :eyes:

2 Likes

You didn’t look behind you, did you?

Yeah, that occurred to me while I was typing xD

You didn’t miss it, I’ll keep answering the questions posted here! But that does sound cool as well! :smile:

Loving it!

I did indeed!

3 Likes

Dang. You are my new idol. :joy:

2 Likes

This is a hard question. They’re both amazing

3 Likes

That’s why I asked it :3

3 Likes

Yeah, the tv show was good!

2 Likes

Will you marry me @ChaoticDeluge? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Maybe

7 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge - would you rather marry Shannii and have fifteen kids or not marry her yet have just a set of twins with her.

4 Likes

Not marry and twins, personally. 15 sounds like too much

5 Likes

just kill the ones you don’t want off duh

4 Likes