Coding School - Applications for the Internet

Yeah, I think so :wink:

1 Like

I set it to private. Imma edit it and share again

2 Likes

Oh okay! :dizzy:

I’m going to bed so I will look at the rest tomorrow night unless Passie or Yomama haven’t done that before me. :joy:

2 Likes

Feel free to tag me if you want any assistance or feedback, I’m just here to make sure the coding school doesn’t kill fraudie!

2 Likes

Haha I’m not dying any time soon :wink:

But thanks, and need it!

1 Like

More like dying from all the workload! Sleep!

1 Like

Nighty!

1 Like

I think I fixed it! @passionfruit

2 Likes

I’ll check it out!

2 Likes

Sorry, won’t look at it today, but tomorrow! Or I’ll get beheaded :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

The margins aren’t displaying as text on the page, which is a big improvement!

There still isn’t a footer, although the color and the margins are very close to working! Your code closes the head tag before closing the style tag, which is wrong, and there’s an “l” put in the style section which should be removed.

It looks really good so far, and these things should be quick to fix!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I fixed everything, can you check?

2 Likes

I looked through your code @Quinn32 and this is how it looks like in the browser

You got the basics right so you’re on your way.

What you missed and can add are:

• a header
  • a footer
  • margins
  • a background image or a background color

Play around a little and ask if there is anything

3 Likes

Yes I’m still working on that. I haven’t done the margins and image things

2 Likes

Oh, okay, good start :partying_face:

2 Likes

I can! I can see you added the footer in the code, although your comment doesn’t close properly, as it has an arrow rather than a -->, which means that the code is interpreting every line after your comment as a comment, including the call for the footer.

Your margins on p.ex1 don’t actually apply to anything of the code (since nothing is given the class “ex1”), so I would recommend moving them just to the body, so that everything can be more easily read.

1 Like

Yay! I finally did this topic in school and I have finally put borders and colors.

Screenshot

I just realized how much I told you about myself :joy:
I forgot y’all are strangers but oh well… :rofl:

@fraud @passionfruit @Yomama

3 Likes

Oh it’s your birthday soon!

I love the gradient! :heart_eyes: And the margins are niiice

Love it!

2 Likes

That looks amazing!!

2 Likes

@Quinn32 @RpQueen @minoesje @Elizab2628

Btw do all of you know how to preview your html?

Also, we were thinking about continuing with some JavaScript next week if that’s okay with everyone! Feel free to ask question about HTML and CSS. We’re going to get back to HTML and CSS for the project. I haven’t had time for much organization. But we’re always here to help out!

~ @Yomama, @passionfruit and @fraud

4 Likes