Coding School - Applications for the Internet

XD sure!

2 Likes

I won’t be able to participate anymore, i am quite busy

3 Likes

Aw, sorry to here that! This thread will still be here so you can do everything at a later point in case you want to :joy:

3 Likes

Alright, thanks, i will consider it :grinning:

3 Likes
Repository

https://github.com/RpQueen/RpQueenzRepository

Here is my repository, I finished! @fraud

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll look at it when I come home :relaxed:

2 Likes

I don’t know why my github site is not opening

2 Likes

Multiple people seem to have trouble with GitHub. You can just copy paste it here temporarily. I’m going to look through them now :dizzy:

2 Likes
Code

Introduction!

Hi! I am from the Shanniwrites forums and I am currently learning how to code. I have been in this forum for almost a year now and it has been a great community and group of people to be with. I have been roleplaying, playing some games and even hosting some myself! I hope to be here a little longer and improve my skills but school work has been taking over and I haven't found the time to be on the forums more. I usually have up to 3 homework everyday and even when I try to doo them, I end up with seven in a week. I have exams this week and assessments. I try to come to the forum often or anytime I have a free period. I ahve made a lot of friends in the forums and even best friends. I know it seems weird because it is online but they seem really nice and kind to talk to. It is a very safe community for anyone to join!

The original code won’t show. I hope I did it right :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah, I can quote you to see it. :star2:

I’ve looked at @Elizab2628’s code and I’m going to go through another one now lol

3 Likes

@minoesje

I love your README, how you named the files and it was awesome that you added the image to the repository so that I was able to see it too!

You made separate html and css files which is preferable. It wasn’t a must in this assignment but I would like to see that in future assignments so that was amazing!

You’ve used the indentation correctly and even added some meta information! Looks great!

I love what you did with the css, the colors of the header and footer!

I see that you have set the margins to 0, so I guess you have margins. But I would prefer some margins on the left and right to make the webpage easier to read.

This is what I could see, zoomed out:

You didn’t have a background image, but you showed that you know how to use images, css, IDs and GitHub. Really awesome job! :star2:

The only pointers would be:

• lack of margins
  • lack of a background image

And Kai is beautiful :heart_eyes:

Plus I love the paragraphs and to get to read more about Kai! I hope we’ll learn some more about front end too! (I need it lol)

4 Likes

I got a 404 page not found :sob:

2 Likes

Hi @RpQueen!

Your CSS information is not properly located, so it actually appears as text, rather than affecting the design of the page!

You have a header, your forum name, and two paragraphs!
However, you don’t seem to have the footer, a background image (I think a background color also works to show the relevant skills and is easier to work around linking files (@fraud?)), and the margins (due to an error with the code).

Hopefully that helped! Feel free to tag me if you have any questions, because I’m online often and can probably help.

4 Likes

I’ll fix it soon!

2 Likes

Yeah, I think so :wink:

1 Like

I set it to private. Imma edit it and share again

2 Likes

Oh okay! :dizzy:

I’m going to bed so I will look at the rest tomorrow night unless Passie or Yomama haven’t done that before me. :joy:

2 Likes

Feel free to tag me if you want any assistance or feedback, I’m just here to make sure the coding school doesn’t kill fraudie!

2 Likes

Haha I’m not dying any time soon :wink:

But thanks, and need it!

1 Like

More like dying from all the workload! Sleep!

1 Like