Coding School - Applications for the Internet

Nothing :joy: just asked since some of the css didn’t show up in the browser because it was in the wrong place and that is easy to spot if you can preview it

1 Like

I haven’t forgotten, I just haven’t had any time. Do not despair :laughing:

1 Like

Hey Fraudie, I don’t really know how to preview it…

2 Likes

I googled it and it said that if you have saved it as an .html file you should be able to preview it in a browser/open the file in a browser (I’ve never tried it myself though)

Or download an app :thinking:

2 Likes

Ok… I was making it on my notes lol. I’ll try doing this next time.

2 Likes

Oki! :partying_face:

2 Likes

So you can use a notes app easily to make them, but you have to make sure to save them with an .html file type! Then you should just be able to open it on your computer and see it that way.

There are also websites that will let you type in html and let you preview it on their own website, which is a bit easier to update when you’re working on your code.

2 Likes

@Quinn32 @RpQueen @minoesje @Elizab2628 @Yomama and @passionfruit

New plan! We’ll do some learning by doing because I suck at planning assignments and stuff and I don’t have time or energy for that lol.

We’ll do a react app together and if you want to know how to do something just ask. I’ll do it with you too. We can use API’s which is kind of like a database we can call for assets, information etc. We could use more than one. There are plenty of free APIs, for example food, movies, songs, Pokémon, cards, quizz and more.

What are some projects you would consider to do? A website? A game?

4 Likes

I have no idea. I didn’t even understand what you said lmao!

2 Likes

We’re going to do the web application together lol.

So what is some app you would like to create. It’s mainly for desktop but we could make it work for mobile too :partying_face:

3 Likes

Create an app?! Wtf?!

2 Likes

Yeah!

2 Likes

Oh well, I really love games. Voting for a game!

2 Likes

Wait, what?! That’s so cool. We can create an app? What kind of app?

2 Likes

I think we’re voting for what kind of app we want… But don’t take it seriously, I haven’t understood much lol… If I’m bullcrapping now, casually forget bout my existence…

2 Likes

Like games, song, movies, food? Are those the options?

2 Likes

I. Simply. Don’t. Know. :grin:

Ask fraudie

2 Likes

:joy:

@fraud! Come over here!

2 Likes

@fraud

2 Likes

She’s offline

2 Likes