Communicate Using Predictive Text ๐Ÿ‘€

ok so I sang this and it fits in the morning Noah and I have to scream

1 Like

omg senpai please teach me how to persevere through my body and my legs

1 Like

How do you wash someone mysteriousโ€“

2 Likes

The demonโ€™s souls and I will be there at weekends are you doing today I hope you are doing well and that you are not feeling well and will be back in the office on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday this week and I will be there at weekends are best for me to

2 Likes

Bro bro what do you look like that I mean you mean I donโ€™t want you lol I mean you mean I donโ€™t want you

1 Like

Exercise and drink soda for good health condition work out with the soda drink yes mhmmm

1 Like

You close your eyes and then you can find it out

Tired and tired of the guilt trip to my life I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m going on anon confession I donโ€™t know why you donโ€™t think you have any other people

1 Like

@SpookySherry youโ€™re a cow manipulative sneaky little man :man: grass is always sus you know what to do with your hair Flip :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

ok thanks for advice on how you take the kids and I have not read them in the past

2 Likes

Jump on the internet to get your stuff done :white_check_mark: cowboy day and then I realized how about that horse game smmmm

2 Likes

being a cow is a compliment. did you know cwos fart every 40 seconds?? they contribute to the CO2 in the air? that means theyโ€™re healthy cuz they fart a lot. so thank for or calling my healthy cuz healthy means beautiful

2 Likes

SO THANK I KNOW I AM BEAUTY

1 Like

yes yes yes hello mate just got home from work and blamed it on someone else when it comes to Science Fiction

1 Like

God bless you too please let cow go get some rest today thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us all manipulating our conversations about cows

yes

Stop playing procrastination and get to work with your own life before you start making the crappy internet connection amp hahahaha

K bye :wave:

I canโ€™t see it but I donโ€™t want you anymore and you can get me to do it so you donโ€™t wanna do yโ€™all have to go get it bye love ya

1 Like

It sounds like a breakup note or smth

2 Likes