Communicate Using Predictive Text πŸ‘€

@SpookySherry you’re a cow manipulative sneaky little man :man: grass is always sus you know what to do with your hair Flip :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

ok thanks for advice on how you take the kids and I have not read them in the past

2 Likes

Jump on the internet to get your stuff done :white_check_mark: cowboy day and then I realized how about that horse game smmmm

2 Likes

being a cow is a compliment. did you know cwos fart every 40 seconds?? they contribute to the CO2 in the air? that means they’re healthy cuz they fart a lot. so thank for or calling my healthy cuz healthy means beautiful

2 Likes

SO THANK I KNOW I AM BEAUTY

1 Like

yes yes yes hello mate just got home from work and blamed it on someone else when it comes to Science Fiction

1 Like

God bless you too please let cow go get some rest today thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us all manipulating our conversations about cows

yes

Stop playing procrastination and get to work with your own life before you start making the crappy internet connection amp hahahaha

K bye :wave:

I can’t see it but I don’t want you anymore and you can get me to do it so you don’t wanna do y’all have to go get it bye love ya

1 Like

It sounds like a breakup note or smth

2 Likes

No breakups no matter what

2 Likes

The first thing I know is a pretty good one and it was the first time that the silent Lullaby of thrones cred is the best of all times in a series of course films in the house and a choice

1 Like

Crash coursework and I don’t know what to say about the game but it was really hard for us to play crack or when the first place :1st_place_medal: it would always come back here

The people are usually the only reason why I’m gonna I am not sure :thinking: this isn’t what the song looks great :+1: I gotta I

1 Like

I can’t see the other one way there to get them in there I can see if y’all can come over

1 Like

I haven’t checked the anonymous confessions thread since lockdown so many polls show that the originals davina and then came back to being an idiot and a guy who are confident in the morning that they could get a babysitter and the whole world would be a year old

1 Like

OMG ORIGINALS KLAUS THE QUEEN OF CHARACTER IN A RELATIONSHIP AND THEN THE INTERNET AND THE SUN

1 Like

ELIJAH IS A BETTER PERSON THAN KLAUS MIKAELSON AND THE WHOLE HAYLEY MARSHALL SEASON OF A POSSESSIVE

1 Like