In this thread I will be giving tips and tricks on how to use a PC quicker and smarter. You can always impress your friends with these tricks!
Make sure to give out your tips in the replies below!
Tips and Tricks
- Press Ctrl+C to copy your highlighted text.
- Press Ctrl+Z to paste your copied text.
- To clear a text from all fonts, colors etc. open Notepad, paste the text, copy it again. It’s clear!
- To highlight all the text in a page, press Ctrl+A.
- Highlight a text by pressing Shift+Arrows in your keyboard.
- To undo Auto Bullets in Word, click on the small box near the bullet and select: Undo Automatic Bullet.
- In Word, you can make a picture be behind the text, or fix the position on the page however you want, by selecting the small box near the picture and select “Fix position in page”
- Episode coding and App donacode is almost the same.
- By pressing Ctrl+Enter on the Episode Forums, and Shanniiwrites Forums you will post the reply you were working on.
- When saving an image through Photoshop, don’t delete the dot!
11. Want to save quickly in Word? Press Ctrl+S and it will immediately save!
Did you find these tips interesting? Tag people who would use them!