Consent in Episode Stories

We’re not talking consent about using other people’s art but more on the intimacy and romantic relationships between characters.

Would or do you still read a story if there are non-consensual relationships in it?

11 Likes

Gosh this post is sorely needed :eyes:

4 Likes

I would burn it

11 Likes

Yes, yes it is.

BAHAHAHAHAHA! The big Episode fire is due to happen when?

8 Likes

yr7n0u3qzO9nG

6 Likes

Consent? In Episode? Nonexistent

2 Likes

Consent is very essential in general. It sickens me that most Episode stories don’t have it in many scenes and it sickens me to see disturbing stuff on there.

2 Likes

consent is so important and I feel like people don’t realize that at all

5 Likes

The only reason I kept reading one story is because the guy got done for it and the girl got the support she needed and all the other guys weren’t entitled pr*cks

1 Like

Forgot where I heard this but like it goes like

“Consent is sexy? No lingerie is sexy, consent is a basic human right.”

^^ Episode needs to drill this in their heads

6 Likes

This ^

2 Likes

We stan consent here

1 Like

Unfortunately, non-consensual sex was shown way too often in Mexican telenovelas in the 90s and 2000s. It always made me angry how in some shows, they added in a ‘random rape scene’ just to create drama. Or the typical ‘The mean girl drugged him to make him think he slept with her just so she could fake a pregnancy’. NOT cute at all.
And yeah, I’m not interested in reading any stories on Episode with non-consensual relationships.

3 Likes

I know I’m going a bit off topic but let’s be honest about 50 Shades of Grey and 365 Days…they are both trash for glorifying abuse!! Nothing was consensual in them.

2 Likes