Co-Owned by @Daunt
In the Nise Prefecture of Tokyo, there is a very special place; A place where all of the most talented gifted students, masters of their craft, come together to become Ultimates in their field. A place with all the most prestigious and technical education, care, and security. A place with countless numbers of rich, famous, and ground-breaking graduates. This place is Kibōyama Institute for Radically Adept, or K.I.R.A. for short. This year, you- Yes, you- are attending classes at the institute, ready to master your Ultimate Talent. But as soon as you enter the school’s doors, you know that something is wrong. You find yourself waking up in a classroom, barely able to remember your own name, and you are told that you will never be able to escape this school again.
Unless, of course, you can get away with murdering one of your classmates.
A remote mountaintop prison. Gruesome crimes. Cutthroat trials. Punishment by death. All of this and more awaits you within these walls. So will you be able to escape this school? Or will you end up as another body in the pile?
This’ll be fun. Un- bear -ably fun.
Kids are trapped in a school. To escape, they have to get away with murder. Once a murder is commited, a trial is held by all the kids to find out who did it. If the kids find the culprit, the murderer is executed. If they convict the wrong person, everyone but the murderer will be executed. Repate until only a few students are left.
The basic rules for the forums and the rp section apply in this rp, of course. But there’s a few rules I want to cover that will be specific for this rp.
- No Mary Sues.
- Your character has a 99% chance of dying. Death will not be avoidable. You won’t be able to dodge it.
- Class Trials will be held after each murder in order to attempt to discover who the culprit is. Everyone will gather evidence, give equal contributions, debate, and everyone will be a potential suspect. In the end, a vote will be held on who each person thinks is the culprit.
- If you want your character to be a potential murderer, you will have to fill out a google form with the motive, potential victim and method of murder. If @Daunt and I agree, you will be chosen and written in as the murderer, although your identity will be hidden until the end of the trial.
I wrote this outside of the rest of the rules since I know everyone won’t read the drop down. There are some rules for character creation.
- The age range is between 15-18 years old.
- Faceclaim pictures must be anime.
- Most of the students will be Japanese. If you’d like to be a student from another country, there will be a few foreign spots to reserve. First come, first serve.
- Each student will be an Ultimate, the most skilled in the country at a particular talent, and that is the reason why the have been intvited to attend the school. There is a wide range of talents your character can have, from Ultimate Balleria to Ultimate Cook. @Daunt and I will be approving each talent as you approve, to make sure we don’t have too many of one type (Fighters, artists, musicians, etc.).
@Daunt: 1 female (Ultimate Botanist) 1 male (Ultimate Survivor)
@GlitterFist: 1 female (Ultimate Kintsugi Expert) 1 female (Ultimate Basketball Player)
@TL_DR: 1 foreign female (Ultimate Markswoman) 1 male (Ultimate Detective)
@passionfruit: 1 foreign female (Ultimate Pop Star) 1 male (Ultimate Scuba Diver)
@Kbail: 1 foreign female (Ultimate Creative Writer) 1 female (Ultimate Psychic) 1 male (Ultimate Ventriloquist)
@Littlefeets: 1 female (Ultimate Cosplayer) 1 male (Ultimate Acrobat) 1 male (Ultimate Magician)
@Secreterz: 1 female (Ultimate Peking Actress) 1 female (Ultimate Candy Maker) 1 male (Ultimate Chef)
@Xx_Alyssa_xX: 1 female (Ultimate Kickboxer) 1 female (Ultimate Poker Player)
@LHT: 1 feamle (Ultimate Beauty Queen) 1 male (Ultimate Robotics Engineer)
@Peppermints: 1 female (Ultimate Digital Artist) 1 male (Ultimate Psychiatrist)
@ForeverAngel: 1 female (Ultimate Jiujitsu Master) 1 male (Ultimate Toxicologist)
PLEASE WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE FIRST SG POST TO START POSTING!