Danganronpa: Return of Hope's Peak - OFFICIAL RP

It’s been twenty years since the first Killing Game organized by the manical Junko Enoshima, and fifteen years since Enoshima’s cult of “Ultimate Despairs” spread chaos throughout Japan. Now that Enoshima is dead for good and the Ultimate Despairs themselves have reformed and aided in undoing the distruction she caused, the once-predigious Hope’s Peak Academy for the Ultimately Gifted is opening once again.

Hope’s Peak only accepts the best of the best, not just from Japan, but from all around the world. Highschool students with one espescially exeptional skill or talent will be invited to become Ultimates, masters of their trades. All of these gifted Ultimate Students will learn how to hone their skills and apply them to the world outside of the Academy’s walls, ensuring a safe and sucessful future for each and every one of them.

Now parents and guardians, I’m sure you’re all still a bit cautious to be sending your young, impressionable students back here, but don’t you worry! Our dedicated teachers and staff will insure that Despair and evil have no place in our halls, or near your children. As a survivor of the first Killing Game myself, I can assure you that I’ve never felt safer in this old place.

We look forward to seeing you all come into your own during this upcoming school year! I can’t wait to meet you all and forge a new reputation with all of you! What could possibly go wrong?

Sincerely, Aoi Asahina (Your Headmaster)

It’s time for you all to start a bright, shiny new school year! Once you walk through the doors of this Academy, your life will change forever! Here is everything you need to know:

School Rules

Rule 1: Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.
Rule 2: “Nighttime” is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.
Rule 3: Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.
Rule 4: With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope’s Peak Academy at your discretion.
Rule 5: Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.
Rule 6: Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes “blackened” will graduate, unless they are discovered.
Rule 7: Additional school regulations may be added if necessary.

Expelled/Suspended Students

This is a list of all of the students who have been suspended or expelled from our lovely school.
This list is currently empty. Please keep it that way. :slight_smile:

All Students

@Kbail
@Xx_Alyssa_xX
@melancholy
@Dying_Dragon
@MeghanWrites
@Rantaro
@SilverKittrn
@Secreterz
@ForeverAngel
@BlackBlood
@GlitterFist
@Daunt
@BlackBlood

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL THE FIRST STORY POST IS SUBMITTED.

7 Likes

18 gifted Ultimate Students from all the corners of the world entered the newly-rebuilt walls of Hope’s Peak Academy, brimming with optimism, ambition, and a fiery Hope for a bright new future. The school’s Headmistress, Teachers, and Staff were all waiting inside, ready to build a new reputation for their beloved Academy. All of Japan was waiting outside, ready to see if the past would repeat itself. Everyone was so hopeful.

But something happened. The staff vanished, and the teachers disappeared. The Headmistress went into her office and never came back out. And as soon as the new students set foot inside the school, each and every one of them went unconscious.

The students were scattered around the school, half-awake and with barely any of their memories intact. The school was empty, and it looked like it had been abandoned for years. The window were boarded up, all the doors that could be an exit were bolted shut. The outside world was gone now, and the student were cut off from everyone who could possibly help them. All they had left now were their few faded memories and the handwritten note that was in each of their pockets when they awoke:

All Students mjust report to the auditorium in the center of the Academy IMMEDIATELY.

You all may now post.

3 Likes

Crystal Sierra (Psychic)

After laying on the floor for some time, she awoke with a jolt. As she looked around her eyes started hurting from the light. everything was blury but she could still see. She saw a bunch of seats “Ouch!” She said as she stood up “What kind of room is this?” She thought. She stood up and felt like she just got hit with a bag of bricks. She felt a shiver run down her spine. After walking around the room she heard some paper rustling in her pocket. She quickly took it out and read the note.

“All students must report to the auditorium in the center of the academy immediately”

“How the freak did I wake up in here” She said out loud. She walked out of the door and stepped into the dark hallway and started walking to the auditorium.

Approachable

3 Likes

Christina (Creative Writer)

As she opened her eyes, her lightheadedness took over and she felt like her head was tied to 1000 balloons. She stood up and almost slipped. “Where am I” She said aloud fearfully. She turned around and noticed a bunch of lights on the wall which hurt her eyes. When she spun around, Something fell out of her right pocket. “What is this” She thought. She bent down, picked it up and read it.

“All students must report to the auditorium in the center of the academy immediately”

“Okay what is happening right now,” It was so cold in the room that she could barely think. She quickly ran out of the door and went to the auditorium because she was scared.

Approachable

3 Likes

Catalina Link (Kickboxer)

Catalina woke up with her head pounding badly. She winced as she tried to open her eyes from the bright lights. “What the heck happened?” She mumbled to herself before trying to stand and rubbing her eyes. She looked around to see that she was on some hallway, abandoned too. At least she thought anyways. She walked around the hallway before hearing something in her pocket. So she dogged inside her pocket to fund a note.

All Students must report to the auditorium in the center of the Academy IMMEDIATELY.

Welp, how am I supposed to find this place? She walked around before finding a sign on the wall. It pointed her into the direction of the auditorium. Alina walked inside of the room which is supposedly the auditorium and looked around. “Hello?” She asked to see if anyone was in there.

Approachable

2 Likes

Crystal Sierra (Psychic)

After standing around the auditorium for some time she saw two girls enter. Christina and Catalina. Both of them looked confused. One of the girls decided to shout out, “Hello.” Crystal Sierra looked at her up and down, wondering if she should start a conversation. “Hmmm” She thought. She walked up to her.

“I’m pretty sure you are as confused as I am and your face sure does show it.” She said.

Approachable

3 Likes

Chloe McCallister I Ultimate Mountain Climber
I awake. What happened? I feel dizzy. My hair is messed up, and my sunglasses are tangled into it.
I walk to the auditorium.
Approachable

3 Likes

Catalina looked over to the girl who had spoken to her. She nodded. “Most likely anyways. Do you know what we are doing here or even where we are?” She asked considering she had a million questions raving through her mind currently. “It’s easily a school, but it looks as if it’s been abandoned. i don’t know how long though.” She shrugged and looked to see that their are others. She would’ve called them over but she is still a little concerned about this whole idea.

@Kbail

3 Likes

Crystal Sierra (Psychic)

“Your guess is as good as mine for knowing what’s going on because I honestly don’t know.” She said. She suddently got a weird wave of fear throughout her body for no reason. “Something feels weird here” She thought. She decided to sit down on the cold floor and put her hoodie on because she was starting to feel sick.

3 Likes

Briar Clemons
The Ultimate Botanist

It was a far cry to say that Briar was distressed. No, she accepted the unexpected awakening within an unknown location. If anything, the young girl was excited to discover the surrounding nature— well, as soon as she got out of this… was this a classroom? As soon as she got out this classroom, then.
Speaking of the classroom, she found it rather… To put simply, she found it rather modern appearing. Several monitors lined the walls, but were turned off for the time being. Overall, it was a nice interior. Aside from the large plates of iron on the presumed windows, that is. Those were a little distracting, to say the least.
Briar finally noticed the note in her pocket that told her to go to the auditorium. How peculiar.
Yet she took it as a sign and quietly left the classroom, wandering around the halls until she found the auditorium. Upon entering, she saw a few other girls conversing inside. “Oh! People…?”

@Kbail || mentioned
@Xx_Alyssa_xX || mentioned
@SilverKittrn || mentioned
Approachable

Emmett Jennings
The Ultimate Journalist

If his head had not fallen out of his hand, Emmett was unsure that he would have ever woken up. It was unfamiliar to feel so drowsy, as he was normally full of energy. Although his mind was clouded with confusion, he began to perk up upon realizing that he had no idea where he was and what was going on. This was a new mystery. Although it is, admittedly, a bit concerning, adrenaline was beginning to fill him.
He stood and habitually shoved his hands inside his pockets, only to find a note on the left side.
“An auditorium, huh?”
Once he was out in the hallway and wandering around, he mumbled, “It would have been nice to leave a map…” Yet he found his way in record time, only to enter just after a smaller, blonde female. Immediately, he was a bit taken aback to see that he was the only male at the moment.

@Kbail || mentioned
@Xx_Alyssa_xX || mentioned
@SilverKittrn || mentioned
Approachable

4 Likes

Louise Gibbson | Ultimate Anatomist

I woke up on the cold ground. I sat up and immediately felt a pounding sensation on the right side of my head. I held my head in my lap, groaning. I blinked trying to clear my eyes. Once my vision cleared and my head settled I stood up and looked around. The room was empty and quiet. I opened my backpack and took out a note reading it. I began panting, going into panic mode. I took a deep breath and left the room looking for the auditorium. I stared down the dark and empty hallway and looked at the boarded windows. My black heels clicked on the marble floor. I heard sounds. Shrieks, footsteps every so often. I always looked behind me. I entered the auditorium and looked at all the unfamiliar faces.

Approachable

4 Likes

Veronique Charbonneau || Ultimate Supermodel

Veronique awoke with a start to find herself in a confined, tight space. Cold, smooth metal surrounded her on all sides, pushing into her shoulders and forearms and forcing her into an uncomfortable position. Everything was dark, except for a few beams of light shining through three rectangular slots in the metal in front of her. Is this… A locker? She wondered, and she leaned all her weight forward onto what she presumed was a door in front of her. It wouldn’t budge. She began panicking, hammering her fists on the door furiously. “Help!” She screamed, pounding the door. “HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE! HELP!”

Approachable

Junichiro Ikusaba || Ultimate Snuff Filmmaker

Junichiro slowly awoke to find himself laying on a soft, carpeted floor woven into a pattern of blue and black checkers, his long, golden hair matted and the back of his shirt soaked with his own blood. Ow… What the f.ck? Junichiro thought to himself, and he sat up to find that his blood had soaked into the carpet, dying it pink. He felt the back of his head and pulled his hand away as soon as he felt the huge lump under his skull. A sharp volt of pain raced through his body. It felt like he’d been bashed on the head with a blunt, heavy object. Somebody had knocked him out, and it didn’t seem like they cared if he lived or not, judging by the pool of blood they’d left him in. But, if that was the case, how come he wasn’t dead by now? He obviously hadn’t bled enough to die, and the only way he could have done that while he was unconsious was if somebody helped him while he was out.

He thought back to that terrible, delicious burst of pain he’d felt. He licked his lips, and he just couldn’t help himself from reaching up to touch his wound again, bringing that wonderful pain back. He shuttered in delight before noticing a weight in his pocket. He pulled out a note from his pocket and read it: “All students must report to the auditorium in the center of the Academy IMMEDIATELY.” Oh, right. He’d forgotten that he was in a school. He sighed, dropping the note carelessly into his blood before slowly ambling his way towards the school’s center.

Approachable

Dolly LeJune || Ultimate Bodybuilder

Dolly found herself in a classroom, A science classroom, it looked like. She… She could barely remember anything. Where was she? Why was she here? Why were all the windows boarded up?

Something definately wasn’t right here. She could feel it in her gut.

She could also feel something in her pocket.

She looked in her pocket and found a mysterious note, handwritten in red ink. “The auditorium? …Is this… really a school?” She looked around at her surroundings and sneered in disgust. “I hope I don’t have to go here…” She sighed and dropped her note into her pocket, making her way towards the auditorium.

Approachable

3 Likes

Christina jumped up in surprise when she heard a loud “Help” Coming from somewhere down the hall followed by pounding on something. She looked around to see If anyone else heard It and decided to follow where the noise came from. She sprinted out of the auditorium towards the sound and finally entered the locker room. She tried to find a tool to open the locker but was struggling. She yelled out “Help” So someone could help her open It.

Approachable Veronique Charbonneu

3 Likes

Dolly LeJune || Ultimate Bodybuilder

As Dolly was making her way down the school’s maze-like halls, she heard a commotion coming from a locker room nearby. Somebody, or maybe two somebodies, were calling for help. Dolly sprinted into the locker room to see a girl struggling to open a locker that was shaking around violently. “What’s going on?” Dolly asked the girl. “Are you okay?”

@Kbail - Christina

3 Likes

Christina turned around like a crazed maniac and saw someone standing behind her, “Someone’s trapped in here. I managed to open It by putting a dent In it but I need some help pulling the door back. You look really strong, hopefully you could help me.” She said.

3 Likes

Xiulan Jin || The Ultimate Idol

She layed on the floor, her head still feeling dizzy. She could’ve sworn that she was just walking inside the building. How did she end up on such a weird room? “Is this some type of hostage? Am I getting kidnapped?” she panicked. She then looked around her surroundings, she thought, “This must be a classroom… but barricaded?”. As she slowly regains her strength, she continued on to investigate the room, until a note fell upon her dress. She picked up a note which says:

All Students must report to the auditorium in the center of the Academy IMMEDIATELY.

She wondered if this was some test they have to continue on, even thinking that she may finally meet the teachers and all the fun things. She picked up her hairpins and carefully placed it in her hair. She opened the doors, it wasn’t locked. As she walked down the hallways, she could hear the sound of her shoes, step by step was muffled clacking. Slowly getting to the auditorium, she gradually did her usual act. Be nice, be cute, and be graceful. She held her dainty hands and weakly smiled to show this ethereal persona of hers. She saw, students, the same situation as hers. She breathes in and slowly went in, with little steps and slowly dropped her act, “Are they commoners?”

Approachable

2 Likes

Alina nodded. “Yeah, i wish we knew something or anything about this place.” She sighed and noticed how the girl was on the ground now. “Hey, are you okay?” She asked and kneeled down noticing more of the others coming into the auditorium. She looked back to the girl with a bit of a concerned look on her face.

@Kbail

2 Likes

Briar Clemons
The Ultimate Botanist

Briar was about to join in a conversation when she realized that another girl had entered the room. She appeared rather cute and dainty which caught her attention. Her hands were, once again, stuffed inside her sunflower-covered pockets where she could feel the note again.
She was not the greatest at reading social cues, so when she saw the girl’s facial expression begin to shift, she did not think much of it. A few large and overly-exaggerated steps took her to a spot right in front of the girl, and she began questioning. “Heyo, are you in the same situation as us?” She did not plan on elaborating at the moment, clearly. Her brows were raised high as she spoke with a smooth voice. After a beat passed, however, she added, “Ah, I’m Briar, by the way. The Ultimate Botanist.”
There was a small smile on her face that suggested her friendly intentions and her lack of anxiety about being seemingly trapped in the building.

@Secreterz || Xiulan Jin I figured that they may be a fun combo for a short while!

Emmett Jennings
The Ultimate Journalist

Only moments after he had entered the auditorium, an unfamiliar girl walked in, her heels clicking against the ground. It was loud, but only because the rest of the building was so… so quiet.
He noticed that she seemed distressed, so he approached her slowly all while keeping his confident demeanor. “Hello, are you alright, ma’am? I’m Emmett Jennings, the Ultimate Journalist. May I ask who you are?” His voice was low and he spoke quickly at first. Throughout the entirety of his speaking, he somehow managed to force his typical, reporter-esque voice down so that he sounded as he did talking to any normal person. It was a habit for him to immediately do into questioning people-- a habit that he was trying to leave behind as it made multitudes of people uncomfortable.
Emmett’s eyes focused on the girl, though, as he tried to make his face a bit more welcoming.

@BlackBlood || Louise Gibbson

2 Likes

Xiulan Jin || The Ultimate Idol

As she entered the room, she looked around them. Silently laughing at the clothes they’re wearing, Their outfits are too common. As she begins to take her small steps, a girl stood in front of her, almost touching her. With her reflexes, Xiulan quickly stepped away so that she won’t obtain any injury to her delicate skin. She thought to herself, pesty excited people. She grew this certain annoyance with her, but all was kept within a faint smile. As she began questioning, “Heyo, are you in the same situation as us?”

“Can’t you see?” her smile went long and slowly covered her mouth gracefully. Realizing that her sweet persona was fading once more, the pause grew a bit thick to her; it was then she introduced herself. “A, I’m Briar, by the way. The Ultimate Botanist.”, she said. She looked at Briar, only moving her eyes, and thought, I can understand now why she’s so shabby. And with that she introduced herself, “Ni hao, my name is Jin Xiulan. Father of a once well-known Peking opera actor and mother of a well known singer. And I’m your Ultimate Idol!” Xiulan did one of her cutesy pop stance and quickly went to her composed stature.

“But you can call me Xiu.” she added, and with the thought of her being a botanist, she covered her face slighty as she laughed, “Botanist, huh? You know, I do fond flowers. Such beauty and grace they exude. Every shape they form, the colors, from gradient to bold. From jewel tones to pastel tones, they really express the beauty I always admire. I like to cut them up, place each flowers in my hair”, she then tapped her hairpins, “just to feel like I’m a beautiful consort frolicking in the garden. What flowers do you think would compliment me?” she said, being excited.

@Daunt | Briar Clemons I’m exited for reactions, honestly :joy:

1 Like

Louise Gibbson | Ultimate Anatomist

I looked around the room, my eyes dashed from confused face to confused face. I assumed they were put in the same situation as I was. I heard someone say hello and turned my head in that direction. He had a slicked back hairstyle and a confident stance. “Hello, yes I’m alright. Louise Gibbson… ultimate anatomist.” She gave a warm smile. “Did you… wake up here too?”

@Daunt - Emmett Jennings

1 Like