Danganronpa: Return of Hope's Peak - SIGN UPS

It’s been twenty years since the first Killing Game organized by the manical Junko Enoshima, and fifteen years since Enoshima’s cult of “Ultimate Despairs” spread chaos throughout Japan. Now that Enoshima is dead for good and the Ultimate Despairs themselves have reformed and aided in undoing the distruction she caused, the once-predigious Hope’s Peak Academy for the Ultimately Gifted is opening once again.

Hope’s Peak only accepts the best of the best, not just from Japan, but from all around the world. Highschool students with one espescially exeptional skill or talent will be invited to become Ultimates, masters of their trades. All of these gifted Ultimate Students will learn how to hone their skills and apply them to the world outside of the Academy’s walls, ensuring a safe and sucessful future for each and every one of them.

Now parents and guardians, I’m sure you’re all still a bit cautious to be sending your young, impressionable students back here, but don’t you worry! Our dedicated teachers and staff will insure that Despair and evil have no place in our halls, or near your children. As a survivor of the first Killing Game myself, I can assure you that I’ve never felt safer in this old place.

We look forward to seeing you all come into your own during this upcoming school year! I can’t wait to meet you all and forge a new reputation with all of you! What could possibly go wrong?

Sincerely, Aoi Asahina (Your Headmaster)

What is an Ultimate?

What exactly is an Ultimate?
An ultimate is basically a title given to talented people described as being the very best at what they do and they often specialize in one subject.
So they are scouted by this school system so that they may hone their talent. Since things relating to musicians or writers is rather subjective to opinion, you could say they are at least one of the best. Part of this is that the talent became prominent at a young age— they’re essentially a prodigy in whatever they specialize in.

To put it shortly, ultimates are pretty much prodigies that has already made somewhat of a name for themselves— enough so that they were found and invited to the academy where they officially earned the title (:

They can definitely have hobbies outside of their ultimate talent, but everything else would be rather average. The ultimate talent is kept to one, and for things as broad as artist or musician, it would be nice if the person creating the character would narrow it down (graffiti artist or flutist for example). The Ultimate Flutist could still be talented in other areas of music, but it’s not nearly at noteworthy as their skill playing the flute and they are not known for those other talents.

Background Info

Hello! First, I would just like to say that I am so glad that you are considering signing up! The roleplay will not start too soon, so don’t worry about rushing your characters! Mine are not even fully developed yet (although they are in the faceclaims). I will probably post a poll later on to get an idea of when the preferred start date is.
First, to establish some details, your character has attended a school known as Hope’s Peak Academy and did not fully harness their skills relating to their talent. This is why they are suppose to be attending the college rather than launching off into a career. Either that, or they never attended Hope’s Peak and this is an attempt to get them on track. This isn’t too important, but I figured I should mention it anyway!
Since there are not too many that needed Hope’s Summit, there are students from around the world at the few locations Hope’s Peak has. I will not ask for where your character is from specifically, but feel free to mention where they are originally from or if they have any sort of accent.
The last thing any of the characters definitely remember is leaving for Hope’s Summit. There is a good amount of time between this and when your characters wake up, but I won’t give any more details (;

After every class trial, a new area of the campus is opened up. This means more areas to explore, socialize in, and more ways to try and kill another character! Only good vibes here, haha.

Oh, and one last important thing. You may be wondering how this information is given to the students and who is controlling the game. While the real mastermind is unknown, they have a mascot known as Monokuma that carries it all out. It appears to be a stuffed, black-and-white bear plush that moves and speaks as if it were living.

Important Links

Character Creation Form
Face Claims!
Examples of Ultimate Talents
Male faceclaims for those having trouble finding one!
Female faceclaims for those having trouble finding one!
Murder Attempt Sign-Ups

Tags

@Tellyg47
@Daunt
@GlitterFist
@The-Queen-of-Kit-Kat
@Dusk
@ForeverAngel
@MeghanWrites
@kalon
@Littlefeets
@Secreterz
@angelic
@Shuichii
@Rantaro
@Dying_Dragon
@averis

Reserved Ultimate Talents

You can have up to 2 characters.
Ultimate Lucky Student- @Tellyg47
Ultimate Singer- @The-Queen-of-Kit-Kat
Ultimate Dancer- @The-Queen-of-Kit-Kat
:ballot_box_with_check:Ultimate Botanist- @Daunt
:ballot_box_with_check:Ultimate Journalist- @Daunt
Ultimate Boxer- @Dusk
Ultimate Imposter- @SkyWalker
Ultimate Architect- @kalon
Ultimate Taekwondo Master- @kalon
:ballot_box_with_check:Ultimate Krav Maga- @ForeverAngel
:ballot_box_with_check:Ultimate Analyst- @ForeverAngel
Ultimate Swimmer- @MeghanWrites
Ultimate Cook- @Secreterz
Ultimate Idol- @Secreterz
Ultimate Cosplayer- @Littlefeets
:ballot_box_with_check: Ultimate Liar- @MeghanWrites
Ultimate Detective- @angelic
:ballot_box_with_check:Ultimate Bodybuilder- @GlitterFist
:ballot_box_with_check:Ultimate Snuff Filmmaker- @GlitterFist
:ballot_box_with_check:Ultimate Supermodel- @GlitterFist
Ultimate Kickboxer- @angelic
Ultimate Barista- @Shuichii
Ultimate Figure Collector- @Shuichii
Ultimate Marksman- @Dying_Dragon
Ultimate Engineer- @Dying_Dragon
Ultimate Con Artist- @Tellyg47
Ultimate Game Developer- @Rantaro
Ultimate Director- @averis
:ballot_box_with_check: Ultimate Creative Writer- @Kbail
:ballot_box_with_check: Ultimate Anatomist- @BlackBlood
:ballot_box_with_check: Ultimate Poker Player: @BlackBlood
:ballot_box_with_check: Ultimate Mountain Climber: @CelestialKitten
Ultimate Candy Maker: @Secreterz
Ultimate Philosipher: @Kunimitzzu

Rules and specials events (investigation, class trials, voting, etc) will be described in detail on the actual thread when it is time! Feel free to ask questions or let me know if I missed anything important! You can also ask my friend @Daunt, who is helping me organize and create this RP. But, most importantly, have fun!

11 Likes

Can I make a reserve…?

2 Likes

Sure, and I’ll let you know when a sign-up form is available. What talent and/or gender would you like to reserve?

2 Likes

Still want the Ultimate lucky student

2 Likes

Ultimate Theatre Kid :joy:
Female

3 Likes

Reserve for ultimate dancer and ultimate actress and ultimate singer

2 Likes

I know I’m helping with this, but I would like to keep my Ultimate Botanist and Ultimate Journalist if that is alright, haha.

2 Likes

So, i’m confused with the reserves. There are only a few Ulitmate talents or do you choos what it is and then it’s put in the reserves?

3 Likes

The reserves are just so that two people aren’t creating a character with the same talent at the same time. As for the talents, it doesn’t have to be anything off that list— that’s just a list of examples (:

4 Likes

Shouldn’t forgot these links
Examples of Ultimates

Masculine Faceclaims if you wish for help!

Feminine Faceclaims if you wish for help!

Signups

Faceclaims

Locations

Apply to murder!

What Is An Ultimate?

What exactly is an Ultimate?
An ultimate is basically a title given to talented people described as being the very best at what they do and they often specialize in one subject.
So they are scouted by this school system so that they may hone their talent. Since things relating to musicians or writers is rather subjective to opinion, you could say they are at least one of the best. Part of this is that the talent became prominent at a young age— they’re essentially a prodigy in whatever they specialize in.

To put it shortly, ultimates are pretty much prodigies that has already made somewhat of a name for themselves— enough so that they were found and invited to the academy where they officially earned the title (:

They can definitely have hobbies outside of their ultimate talent, but everything else would be rather average. The ultimate talent is kept to one, and for things as broad as artist or musician, it would be nice if the person creating the character would narrow it down (graffiti artist or flutist for example). The Ultimate Flutist could still be talented in other areas of music, but it’s not nearly at noteworthy as their skill playing the flute and they are not known for those other talents.

5 Likes

Can I reserve Ultimate Boxer?

3 Likes

okay, thanks. Can I reserve and Ulitmate Astronomer?

3 Likes

And Ultimate Fashionishta , Ultimate Imposter , Ultimate Assassin and- okay I’m getting a little carried away , how many characters am I allowed to have :sweat_smile: ?

3 Likes

Reserve for an Ultimate Taequondo person (female) and an Ultimate Architect (male)

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

Unless @GlitterFist says otherwise (when she can talk again), I assume that these are all fine (:

I believe I saw that @GlitterFist wrote up to two characters, so for now we’ll keep it to that (: Depending on amount of characters/whatever we both decide on, the amount may or may not be raised since your likely to have at least one character die or be the murderer… if not both, that is haha.

3 Likes

I’ll let my mod friends know she needs to speak once more :wink:

@GlitterFist & @Daunt (You both should be good now, no more silencing :wink: )

3 Likes

Ahh, you’re too sweet! Thank you (:

2 Likes

I’d still like the Ultimate Krav Maga And Ultimate Analyst!

2 Likes

Should be good, I imagine (:

2 Likes

Okay then can I reserve Ultimate Imposter and Ultimate Fashionishta

3 Likes