Dark Snow RP - Official Thread

“That’s awesome. Do you think I could visit? I love birds of prey. I’m Lucy, by the way.” I said quietly, my heart beating frantically in my chest. I wasn’t good with people at all, and I was starting to panic, but I couldn’t let JB see that.

@Meekepeek

1 Like

//Human Realm// Location: clearing between all towns//

“I mean it’s not really meant to be a public attraction, but sure” I shrug. I noticed the hawk was being restless. “Calm down, it’s alright” I reassured it. “You wanna try and pet it?” I asked.
@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

“If that’s alright with you…” I said, slowly approaching JB and the hawk, my movements slow an non threatening. I gently stroked the top of the hawk’s head, a small smile on my face. “Hello…you’re such a pretty bird…” I practically whispered.

@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I will like that sometime” Vixen was happy to hear about the past wolf with her power. “Your right. We probably should go meet the others” Cater said not waiting to know which way he was going exactly.

@BananasAreBerries
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Little weird question, were you nervous or on edge just now?” I asked. “because animals can pick up on that and it was nervous as well before, but it’s calm now since you’re as well” I explain smiling.
@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

“Yeah, sorry. I’m just a really skittish person due to…events. I know that animals are very perceptive to human emotions. Animals are amazing. I have a cat, and she’s always staring at the air.” I shrug, still petting the hawk.

2 Likes

“Right, then let’s go,” I said and walked the opposite way carter turned to. “you’re coming, buddy?” I asked chuckling as I walked backwards. “Also, how can I get you to trust me?” I asked. “When Delia greets me when we arrive?” I wondered.
@Sophia1233
@BananasAreBerries

2 Likes

Human Realm// Location: Marlfield- Family owned bank

Another day, another boring day feeling unhappy. The bank was quite at the moment. “I am going out for a bit” Aurora called out to her family. She quickly got changed out of the suit her parents force her to wear at the bank. She was glad she always brought a change of clothes with her. She ran out of the bank and decided a stroll through the woods would be a great way to forget her inability to help people.

Aurora's outfit

Approachable

2 Likes

I didn’t say anything but watched her as she was petting the hawk who had taken a liking to her. “Well, if you ever need some company, something tells me when you arrive here, this one is going to come to you right away” I mumble with a slight smile.
@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

Human Realm//Black Portal// Richware and Riverstone’s Forest

I raced around the mossy forest of Richware. I was looking for something… I don’t know what. As I raced through the cave that’s when I saw it. There was food everywhere! Deer and moose and beavers, all to myself. I grinned racing towards them with euphoria. A bright light came into view, gleaming above as it overwhelmed me.
My eyes blinked open. Rays of sunlight flushed into the den. Looking around hastily, I whimpered. It was a dream.
It was a big day today. Something about… partners and… gems, I don’t know I wasn’t really paying attention. All I knew was that I couldn’t miss it.
I stretched with an echoing yawn. I walked out of the den sluggishly and towards the black porter of Richware and Riverstone.
As I neared the portal I moved slowly. I could see Vermont and Nova waiting.
Please don’t tell me I’m late
Standing beside them I laid down on the cold stone, planning on napping as we waited. I began closing my eyes as I heard a voice.
Quickly standing up, I held my head high.
As V spoke I sigh-eyed him. I could feel his question targeted to me.
I like to have fun, and this legendary guardian business is too serious for my taste. V simply does not respect my art.
“Uh excuse me.” I spoke. “Is there a scheduled lunch break?” I asked licking my lips with a smirk.

@OhSumana - V
@Meekepeek - Delia
@angelic - Nova

4 Likes

I smile back, stopping petting the hawk. “Does he\she have a name?” I ask, putting my hands in my pockets.

@Meekepeek

3 Likes

Human Realm//Black Portal// Richware and Riverstone’s Forest//
I eyed at the young wolf before I sigh. “there are plenty of food sources around the place where you’ll be staying” I reassured him. “Now I have to ask if we could move along and save all further questions until we are there, unlike for all of you, it takes a lot of power for me to stay a wolf in this world” I explain and turned around. “Now follow me!” I said and shoot a little smirk at the young wolf since I knew he was going to like this route.

I started to run down the mountainside, using rocks as stepping stones down. on my right, there was even a little stream of water. it wasn’t big but still added to the experience. I missed this world, the wolf realm was now my home, but still, this was where I grew up. Soon we arrived at the open space, but there were two humans there so I stopped at the edge of the woods and turned into my human self. I started to stretch as my body felt weird every time I turned back into a human. “Well this isn’t good” I mumble. “Everyone stay here, I’ll ask them to leave before dan and the blazecrown wolves arrive,” I tell them and approach the other two humans
@OhSumana - Vermont
@BlackBlood - Lester
@angelic - Nova
@Ouijaloveletters - Lucy

3 Likes

“maybe” cater said. He has been on edge a lot lately. This Dan was partnered with the last shadow wolf, so maybe his assumptions about his powers where wrong. It was thought for another day. He still looked up to Spyte even after his banishment. He can’t stand to see his pack hurt.

@Meekepeek
@BananasAreBerries

2 Likes

I shake my head. “We’re not allowed to name them since we’ll get attached to them” I explain. “Guess, I’ll have to give him one since we’ve already bonded” I added with a shrug. “Why don’t you give it an-” I stopped when someone approached us. “Excuse me, but you’re on private land,” a young adult girl said as she approached us. “excuse me, but I come here every day, no one ever visits,” I tell her. “Yet this land belongs to me” she said and walks to the cabin that is located at the edge of the clearing. she then takes out a key and opens the door. “now normally I wouldn’t mind, but I’m going to get visitors and we can’t use any people around at the moment, I’m sorry” She said stern but politely. I let out a sigh. “Come on, Lucy, you wanted to see some of the other birds, right?” I asked and let the hawk fly away and take her hand before walking to my bike and walk away with Lucy.

After a little, I put my bike against a tree and then lake her back but we hide behind some bushes. I realize I still held her hand and let go while keeping my eyes on the cabin. “Sorry” I simply mumble. “Don’t you think it sounded sketchy how she said she would get visitors and didn’t want anyone around, who would visit someone this deep in the woods, it doesn’t even have a road to it…” I ask her.
@Ouijaloveletters

@OhSumana, @BlackBlood and @angelic
You can either bust JB and Lucy or go to Delia. (if you do nothing JB will come out at some point anyway)

2 Likes

“Then let’s hurry, we’ll have a long way to go since I’m not as fast as you three” I said and continued to walk. “Is this your first time in the human world?” I asked them then. “Is it different from the wolf realm?” I added to the question.
@Sophia1233
@BananasAreBerries

1 Like

“That is pretty sketchy…she just appeared out of nowhere…No problem, by the way” I said when he let go of my hand. I carefully peeked over the bush, pushing my glasses up my nose so I could get a better look.

@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“First time here,” Vixen answered,
“Been here a few times though I stayed to the forest areas,” Carter said like it was nothing.
“Do want to ride me?” Vixen asked. She was serious about carrying Dan on her back till they met up with the other packs. Adriana was being oddly quiet. maybe she is just nervous.

@Meekepeek
@BananasAreBerries

2 Likes

I nodded. “Thanks, Vixen,” I said smiling and carefully climbed on her. “Let me know if you get tired,” I tell her. “It’s funny to see you two together since Nigro and Lux used to get along really well as well,” I said. “Have you two already made an contact?” I then asked, mainly Carter because he said he’d been to the human world before.
@Sophia1233
@BananasAreBerries

1 Like

Human Realm//Clearing Between All Towns

I smiled and stretched, ready to embark on an adventure.
I was more excited than I initially was.
Following Delia, I ran faster than V and Nova. A burst of energy sprung on me.
I’ve never been on this route before.
As we ran along the mountainside I admired the dewy morning.
Arriving at a clear area, two humans walked about.
I laid down and watched closely at the two humans movements as Delia went and spoke with them. They didn’t appear as a threat.
Watching them closely, a blonde hair girl appeared. Tilting my head I realized that was Delia. I stared in awe.
I watched as Delia went off to a lonesome cabin and the two humans scurried off hiding behind bushes. I examined them as they whispered on about Delia. I kept quiet and waited for V to say something.

@Meekepeek - Delia/JB
@Ouijaloveletters - Lucy
@OhSumana - V
@angelic - Nova

3 Likes

I stifled a gasp as a grey wolf with amber eyes walked into the clearing. “Wow…” I mouthed to JB, my eyes wide in shock. I stayed as still and silent as possible, just watching the wolf.

@Meekepeek
@BlackBlood

3 Likes