Destructive Minds Forum Game ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

… keep imitating the neighbors’ voices. It’s weird because I can actually hear the neighbors’ conversations but the birds are making them.

I’m about to eat----

1 Like

“-Raw chicken smothered in curled milk, with a side of mouldy orange juice”

“I opened the door and couldn’t believe that I just saw-”

2 Likes

-Donald Trump making the wall of my house thicc.

I almost tripped-

2 Likes

“—on my will to live until I realized, graciously, I didn’t have one in the first place.”

“I couldn’t help but think they were beautiful with their—”

“-tenticles sticking out of their ears.”

“Donald Trump was standing-”

2 Likes

“-On the other side of the club, staring deep into my eyes, I could feel my cheeks burning up”

“It was the most beautiful thing Is ever seen, it was-”

4 Likes

“–Miss Corona”

“The f*ckboy of school was walking down the hall and the girls were fainting. When he walked by me I-”

“-Pushed him into the locker and stared right into his eyes until I felt his hand against my face “If you wanted to touch me you could’ve just asked” he whispered, so with all my courage I kicked him in the balls so hard he couldn’t get anymore innocent ‘unique’ girls pregnant and get into abusive relationships anymore”

“Just the thought of-”

2 Likes

—stories with bad boys named Brooding Brody, Abusive Axel, Kyle the Kidnapper, or Run-around Ryder made me throw my iPad out the window the other day."

I always get mad when----

2 Likes

“- sausage fingers makes me so hungry, it hurts”

“Yesterday may dad took.me to work and-”

1 Like

“—told me he’d return to pick me up when he finished getting the milk.”

“Chad Febreese McChicken Bob the Builder Oofalumpa Axe Bodyspray’s glorious 58pack reminded me a lot of—”

“-Batman, who turned 105 last month and is still the biggest playboy out their with the outsounding 1073864 woman he has slept with and only managing to get 3 of them pregnant with 1 set of twins and what ever Terry is plus his 3 adoptive children but unlike Chad Febreese McChicken Bob the Builder Oofalumpa Axe Bodyspray’s, Batman doesn’t abusive his girlfriend who is pregnant and has 69 possible father’s”

“The school field trip was completely ruined by/because-”

3 Likes

—the principal because all she did was make us listen to her boring ‘Falling For Bad Boy Brad’ and ‘Pregnant By the Principal’ stories during the whole trip."

“I can’t stop talking about-----”

1 Like

“-how I got 200 likes on Instagram”

“I once tripped on-”

“- top of the abusive bad boy mafia gang leader teacher named Ryder and stared into his eyes for 5 minutes until we were so rudely interrupted by Chad Febreese McChicken Bob the Builder Oofalumpa Axe Bodyspray and his 58pack”

“In my purse there are always-”

3 Likes

“- different colored eyeballs falling out of the pocket”

“I sprained my ankle when-”

–I ran away from a man selling masks because he was coughing his head off and wasn’t wearing a mask."

I’m so sick and tired of----

People who try to make me read another “unique” mafia story :eyes::sparkles:

My neighbors ate-

1 Like

-the children that accidentally escaped my basement.

I had a really nice dream last night it was about -

1 Like

“-the hot show host who was also dating someone else and helping them win the competition they could both be rich while tricking everybody to think they started dating after the show.”

“My friend has a brother who is super rich and handsome and I-”

1 Like