Discussion: Daylight Savings

It just went from 1:59 AM to 3 AM for me :scream:

Does your country have any daylight savings, or summer/winter times?

• Yes we do
  • No we don’t

0 voters

Do you think daylight savings are a good idea?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe, I don’t really know the pros and cons

0 voters

Do you have the very toxic tradition to stay awake for it like I often do :upside_down_face:

• Yes, always
  • I’ve done it before
  • Nah, but if I happen to be awake it’s fun
  • Nope, no way I wouldn’t stay awake for that

0 voters

5 Likes

Just happened to me too! I was going to set my alarm at eight but now I’ll reconsider it :relaxed:

1 Like

Hahaha, I’m not setting an alarm for tomorrow because it’s already too late. When it was 1 AM I decided to just stay awake until it happened, it’s pretty weird to see the time change so much…

1 Like

Haha it wasn’t supposed to be this late. XD

Good night, Jass :sleeping: :two_hearts:

Edit: yes, it is weird… or surprising, maybe?

1 Like

Another week for me.

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure about this but apparently without moving the clocks back/forward it messes up our calendar. I need to fact check

Ohhhhhh I was wondering why I ended up waking up at 13:50 something today and then ate and it became 14:50 something, I was like jnsdknfsdjkfnsjk whattttt?

I forgot that it was happening, I went to the bathroom at 1:56 am (yeah, I checked the phone before entering) and I got out at 3 am. I was so confused

I live in the US and I think daylight savings is fine! Like losing one hour of sleep on night doesn’t really affect you.

But I do know it’s like the time where to most cardiovascular something happens…

This messed up my sleep schedule so now I go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 1pm and I don’t like it :eyes::sparkles:

Bump.

I love daylight savings, especially the confusion over time. :partying_face::tada::white_heart: