Discussion: Love of your life

I know this is a very sappy question, but:
How do you imagine the love of your life to be like?
Is there even something like the love of your life?

I think I have a few expectations but I’m sure I’ll throw them all away as soon as I’m happy with something else. I’ll probably be happy with someone who just likes me the way I am :smile: There’s a lot more I could say about that, but I don’t want y’all to die from my too romantic imagination :joy: So let’s hear/read what you imagine the love of your life to be like!

7 Likes

I just have to say… my dog is the love of my life and I wouldn’t want it any other way. :eyes:

Doggo pic 🐸

5 Likes

I’m too ugly and sexuality fluid to attract any human being so I imagine my future partner to be a plane or an animal. :pleading_face:

I would love for them to look like this:

:drooling_face:

But if I manage to get plastic surgery I don’t really care what they’re like unless they’re y’know ---- sexist, abusive etc. I’m a very romantic dreamer and it sucks. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That
And someone with a British accent
Sorry I’m a sucker for UK accents :clap:t5::eyes:

2 Likes

*looks away * girl code

he’s a cancer obvi, and a dog person even tho im eh abt dogs, blonde w blue eyes, very very tall, outgoing, an overall cute person, affectionate, romantic, practical, gentle, wise but in a lowkey way, a yentlemen and confident abt it, lowkey persuasive

YES
i em big mantic

aww BUT KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH! neva settle

keep goingggggg

felt thattttt
in my soulllll

4 Likes

My boyfriend lol hahaha yeahhhh and his dogs and my cat and my family

3 Likes

The love of my life is currently Tom Marvolo Draco Palpatine Vademort II

But in all seriousness

I want someone who genuinely loves me, understands me and not abuse me mentally or physically.

2 Likes

I’m pretty weird and so IRL I don’t find a lot of friends that truly get me. I’d just want someone I could be myself around and obviously someone who is not gonna abuse me lol- a healthy relationship. LOL shoutout to the friends that do tho.

2 Likes

damn summa yall got low standards

6 Likes

I imagine him to be someone I can be myself around, intelligent, honest, hard-working… loves kids, has a sense of humor without being ridiculous or gross, takes care of himself (no smoking/getting drunk). He should share and support my values and not try to get me to go against them.

4 Likes

Calling me out I see

5 Likes

I don’t even know at this point LMAO. I guess I’ll figure out as I go but I’ve definitely had a few Aries’s (read: all) and that works out for me :joy::full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

What is love?

My only love is music cuz I’m too ugly and weird for any decent person to be attracted to me lol

1 Like

NOT TRUE
baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more.

2 Likes

3 Likes

what is love?
Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more

Man that song’s a bop

my love life be cursed tho

1 Like

It’s much deeper than loving someone or being with someone for a long time. When I think of this ideal love, the one I would like, I can’t think of any person I know. That person just does not exist.
I am a hopeless romantic. Even if I’m not romantic I love romance. I love cheesy things and I do believe in love. I do believe someone can be the love of your life but it’s not easy to find that.

I am needy, clingy, sensitive. I need constant reassurance and nothing but kindness. I want someone that is kind and positive. Someone that’s not negative, in any way. Doesn’t fight or argue, ever. But I don’t know anyone like that. I don’t think I’ll ever meet someone like that.

5 Likes

insert fictional characters here

1 Like

Can’t believe I said that :joy:
I do love em tho but wtf why did I say that :joy:

2 Likes