Do you draw on the back of your notebook?

In school, my classmates always drew on the back of their notebooks while I always draw on whichever page I am right now. I don’t really understand why people choose the back of their notebooks? :thinking:

Do you also draw on the back of your notebook?

1 Like

I did, yes, because I liked to have a “clean” and organized notebook and drawing on the back of it wouldn’t matter that much :joy:

1 Like

Yes. I need something to distract me during boring online classes.

1 Like

I do draw on the back of my notebooks, it’s because there’s a large area to work with.

However, I usually draw on the edges or just a decent amount of space that I can find. I

1 Like

@Artists Do you draw on the back of your notebooks?

I don’t because I don’t really use many notebooks anymore :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I used to. My old ones all have so much junk on. Them xd

2 Likes

All. The. Frigging. Time

1 Like

All the time. Especially in class/school. I tend to fidget and have a lack of concentration when I’m not.

1 Like

An old friend of mine was big on this…she would draw crazy tattoo-like masterpieces or create collages from magazines…sometimes we’d write notes back and forth with doodles.

1 Like

I draw INSIDE my notebooks. especially during boring work meetings, and when I was in high school, I was always drawing something in the margins or on the inside back cover.

1 Like

No lol, the texture makes it annoying. Plus I like the way my notebooks look when it’s all plain. It’s a disguise. :joy: I keep my drawings in my notebook. What about you, @Artists ?

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

I draw on notebook paper not in the book. I don’t know why, but I can’t draw if it’s in the book.

2 Likes