Do you ever read a book slowly in order to take in every word?

I only do this when it’s an important revelation scene or when I have to go back and reread because I didn’t understand something the first time.

What about everyone else?

1 Like

Yes, NCERT Chemistry and NCERT Physics.

1 Like

No

Well yes but eh idk

mooooodddd

Yes, as it’s pretty hard for me to absorb all the information and details I’m reading in one scan of the book. Sometimes my mind wanders or I lose focus so I have to start over :weary:

1 Like

yes, only when i’m not interested in the book. i do it to every reading assignment i get for english lol. a lot of the books are boring so i’d have moments where i’d reread a paragraph so that i can absorb the information since it didn’t click in my memory the first time

1 Like

I just read at a normal paste…
I don’t read slow or fast

1 Like

pace** omg

1 Like

Yes, often, when I really like the book! It’s way better :)

:rofl::wave:t5:
r u grammar nazi

1 Like

yes how did yoy knwo ogm

1 Like

owowowow ko eyb :full_moon_with_face: :blosh: I just no ok

1 Like

I just love reading at a normal pace** ste

1 Like

sir, please walk at a normal paste ok :blush::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yes thank sm apprechiate sm :blush: I :blosh:

1 Like

Only when I reaized I just read it without understanding what I read lol. I’m always a fast reader so reading slow is only an option when it’s really needed lol. So olike state tests and exams I read slow so it doesn’t say I’m going too fast.

What about you @Bookworms?

1 Like

For classics usually. I tried to read Jane Austen and that was tricky oof. My brain kept forgetting info.

1 Like

Uh… usually, 'cause I’m a really slow reader who gets distracted easily.

I only do this when I’m studying or if the ending of a book is extremely enjoyable.

@Bookworms What about you?