Do You Like Cooking?

I do enjoy cooking from time to time. Sometimes I get real lazy, but I do like to do it when I wanna have some fun, take my mind off of something or when I’m hungry, of course. What about you?

@Foodies

5 Likes

Yes love but laziness at times take me over

I don’t think I’m a very good cook, so the only time I cook is when I absolutely need to :weary:

1 Like

I like to cook when it’s junk or tasty food otherwise it’s meh.

It depends on what I’m cooking. As much as I enjoy doing it, sometimes I’m also too lazy for it.

1 Like

I love cooking, but when I don’t have much time, I start to feel lazy and I either order food delivery service or ask my next-door neighbor (the dad of my nephews) to bring me something from his restaurant after he closes it at night.

1 Like

Added tags and moved to the Food category!

I hate cooking :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not me not liking cooking and choosing culinary arts as an elective in school :sob:

Yes. For only myself though. I don’t cook for anyone. Not my job.

Very occasionally. Haha

NO SM

I love cooking :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes but #procrastinastion #unmotivated #lazy #not-even-allowed-ugh

3 Likes

I haven’t cooked before but I think that I would enjoy it. It’s fun to create your own dish and let others enjoy your masterpiece. But I’m afraid that I’ll get burns. :sweat_smile: I think it’ll still be fun though.

1 Like

Oui I love cooking yes but only when I’m in the mood to do so because yes I do be lazy sometimes, but cooking is rad nonetheless.