Do you think Episode will release a fourth style?

Episode has come out with three known styles which are Classic, INK, and Limelight over its lifetime. Classic and INK have no longer have art updates but you can still code with both styles. Limelight is the newest style that has taken over the whole community except for those who love INK.

Will there be a fourth style?
What do you think this fourth style will look like?
Would you use the new style if they released one?
Do you think we are still far away from a new style coming out?
Will this hinder the Limelight style like it has the INK style?

@Discussions
@Writers

6 Likes

And those who love Classic. There’s still a few of us classic lovers around.

I would assume eventually

No idea.

Probably a while at least. But within the next couple years, assuming episode lasts as being popular, it wouldn’t be a surprise.

Exactly. What happened to INK is the same that happened to Classic.

4 Likes

Very true, I wouldn’t be surprised either if any of that happens.

No. I don’t. At least not for a few years anyway.

2 Likes

yall are like an incest mutation among the race lmaoo

2 Likes

releases have been like, what, two years apart? if there’s another style coming, its due about now

2 Likes

i want it to be cuteee
they should look like dolls! yes

3 Likes

I believe that too. If anything is certain about Episode is they always have a pattern they follow when it comes to assets.

1 Like

That would be very interesting for sure!

1 Like

I’m sure that there will be another one eventually if the company doesn’t shut down

I think they’ll work on having clean animations, clothing, and possibly better options for body customization built into the style

1 Like

I’m going to give this a probably not, unless they decide to get real people to act out the stories :thinking: @Episodians you guys?

4 Likes

Hmmmm

2 Likes

To be honest, I think they need to take a step out The Sims 3 hand book. Those were the closest realistic looking characters that EA came out with.

2 Likes

TRUE!

1 Like

Yep, I will be game if they actually go that route one day.

1 Like

I hope not I can’t keep up :joy:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I feel the same way as well!

1 Like