Do you use your RP characters outside of RPing?

Honestly, yes, but it’s only usually out of FTD and sometimes it’s also like vice versa. My characters in FTD has a lot of story going on that I think would be nice to play out in a separate book, and you know we love to tell stories xD in terms of the vice versa, I do it if I think they’re fit to become a character in a roleplay! in fact, an unborn child of mine was inspired by another character of mine.

I also love to inspire a character from an RP especially if I love love their personality or backstory.

@RPers, what about you?

• Do you also use characters outside of RPing for an RP?
  • If yes, which characters are these?
6 Likes

I have been drawing a lot of characters recently that I would love tp put in an rp some day, but I don’t know which one and what for. I might plan to make an rp where I’ll ask if the artists like to collaborate in making characters for those who aren’t that skilled in drawing.

examples

3 Likes

Omg they look so rad

1 Like

thanks, I’m trying to practice character design. if only I could make my own poses and everything but I’m terrible at perspective and propositions :sweat:

1 Like

Lol me too.
Suck at anatomy.

1 Like

yup.
But making an rp, that’s fully your original character, that’s next level joy for me haha

1 Like

Uh… nah, not really. I’m in the process of turning a really old RP into a story, does that count? Also, the prompt threads I’m turning into a serious of short stories.