Do you want to have kids? Or really, should you have them?

I love kids, so I’d like to have them.
But… it’s complicated.

Nope. I don’t think I’d be a good mother, and pregnancy scares me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO. I want marriage but kids are a BIG NO.

It’s not that I hate them. I’m just not good with them. Let alone giving birth and raising one.

1 Like

At this point I’ve seen multiple births live and in person, I’d rather be sewn shut.

1 Like

YOU HAVE 2 KIDS OKAY?!

i dont think i’ll be good with them​:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:
But probably yeah when im 30 sm
Wow 30
30 me will be so :leg::eye::lips::eye::leg:

Due to my condition, I doubt it. I don’t see myself as a mother in the future, I’m already a mum to a cute & cuddly black cat and that is more than enough.

But remember, women are not baby generators!

2 Likes

Non, I don’t want to go through pregnancy and then have to deal with a small human that would be fully dependent on my life decisions. I’m a very irresponsible person and would not want a kid have to deal with that :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I’d also feel sorry if my kid turned out looking like me- :grinning::gun:

1 Like

Yes, I would! But definitely not soon. I’m not that great with kids and I’m not a big fan of kids so that would be interesting…

For now, I don’t want to have kids when I grow older because I don’t to stress myself with expenses I may not be able to afford and I don’t know what’s ahead of me. Like , in the future, Idek if I will have a job with a steady income. Life is full of unknowns so I don’t dare to think about it atm.

1 Like

Not right now… I’m only 16 and it would be nearly impossible to focus on school and a child right now. When I’m older however, I would probably say yes. You definitely don’t have to have kids when you’re older, as we all have different priorities in life and not having children doesn’t make you any less of a woman, but I love kids and would take on the challenge of raising them.

1 Like

bUt MoMmY yOu HaD mE aNd LuLu :cry:

1 Like

@Discussions would you have kids in the future?

Not sure.

Probably nottttt

Yep. 2 kids ig

Nope. I can’t even take care of myself, much less a baby. And I’d probably throw them out the window.

1 Like

im never having a babey with you ouija

1 Like

Yes. I love kids, and I’d love to have 2 of my own.