Does Anyone Play This Game?

I want to play this game so bad after watching cutscenes and everything. Has anyone played it before? I know there are series with this game, so I want to see which one is a good one to play.

1 Like

I don’t play it but it looks super interesting! Maybe one of the @Gamers knows this game?

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve played the game before plus have it downloaded on my computer right now. It’s a powerful game so make sure to check the system requirements first. I like the game but it can be hard to play if you aren’t use to mmorpgs. I love the storyline behind it. There is 9 races to choose from that are under three factions each faction starts somewhere different. I will say the game is amazing but the download process is hellish. Is there anything specific you want to know about the game?

1 Like

i think i’ve seen some fcs from it :thinking:

1 Like

I’m trying to find out, how to download it. Is there any important info to know about the game? Enemies? Health? Stamina? Choices? etc.

1 Like

You will need to make an account to download the game. The main part of the game is free for a good portion. I think to like level 60 I think. Then you will have to get the expansion packs after that part.

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

If you are expecting a romance story then you are out of luck. Though there are missions where conversation choices do matter since they open up certain conversations. You can play the game solo but most people play in groups. I play solo though. The game is really interactive with itself. I would look up some game play videos.

1 Like

Interesting enemies that are connected to the main storyline.

Depends on what class you go with plus which attributes you upgrade. Health is in the same boat.

you will want to buy extra bag space because you get about 60 spaces which adds up very quickly.

1 Like

Wow.

1 Like

Yep, I have a wood elf made on my account.

1 Like

how does it look?

1 Like

I like the look of my character. I don’t have a screenshot available of her though. I can take one to post it here.

1 Like

cool, also can we play it on ps4? xbox? etc.

1 Like

Okay cool, I’ll take a picture later. Yes, you can play it on xbox or playstation.

2 Likes

I’ll have to wait until my game updates before I can take a picture.

2 Likes

Sorry, for taking so long! I will have the pictures tomorrow when I turn the game on. Work kind of got in the way.

1 Like

@lanafrazer @minoesje here are the screenshots from the game. It was taken at nighttime which the game is synced within a sense. So, that’s why it’s nighttime in the images. So the reason the character looks different is that you are in disguise for a mission in that town.

1 Like