Does Anyone Wanna Pay For And Run The Forums

Since you guys think you’re such geniuses who seem to know how to run a forum and how easy it is, why don’t you do it?

By the way, I’m Maria nice to meet you. I go on the SenchaStories account from time to time. I ain’t sencha though so

8 Likes

LOLOL Shannii you’re an idiot for starting this place. People aint grateful online and you should know that. They’ll drop you as soon as they find a forum that lets them do underage bull

2 Likes

…can we please just drop it? It’s in the past, everything’s ok.

7 Likes

Please stop.

6 Likes

I get what you are trying to say but sarcasm isn’t needed in this particular situation, it comes off as a bit immature. This isn’t an an attack, I can take a joke but there’s a right time and place for it. So, I’m asking you reconsider your choice of words.

6 Likes

I’m autistic, so I have trouble with sarcasm. I thought this was real, and got anxious.

6 Likes

No, I understand. It does come off a bit badly though but I can tell @SenchaStories is passionate about the forums. She’s all good though.

6 Likes

Thank you for not telling me to calm down or anything. Whenever people do that, it has the opposite effect.

5 Likes

No problem :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, she seems to be, which is great.

3 Likes

I hope youre just kidding because if youre not the door is right there

9 Likes

I- mann lemme go back offline

3 Likes

Sencha is kidding, but it looks kinda bad from other people’s perspectives. Not the best use of sarcasm especially in the current forum climate :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

I cant recognize sarcasm.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think you’re right. I hope…

2 Likes

Yes, Sencha is being sarcastic here, for those wondering.

Shannii doesn’t need mollycoddled, she just needs the Forums to actually work

12 Likes

That’s a funny word :joy:

4 Likes

I understand, it looks like she’s attacking Shannii, I don’t blame you for being worried. She could have picked a better occasion to be sarcastic.

5 Likes

… there’s a window.

jumps out of it

9 Likes

follows

6 Likes