Episode Book Club

Episode Book Club

Do you want to find new stories to read on Episode? Or, are you an Episode writer who would like their story reviewed? This might be the place for you, then!

The concept of this is to have everyone send in 1. your favourite Episode story or 2. a story you have written you want to be reviewed. At the beginning of each week, the chosen story will be announced. Everyone taking part will have the week to read one-three chapters of the story and write a review on it, pointing out parts they liked and parts that may need improving!

There will be a Group Tag for this, to notify of every week’s story. If you are interested in joining, and therefore being in the Group Tag, please indicate your interest by voting below!

• I would like to join!

0 voters

If you would like to suggest a story to be reviewed, submit it here!!

4 Likes

I’d like to join! Sounds fun

2 Likes

Amazing! Just got your form too, thank you!!

3 Likes

Ofc!! I’ll tag some people who I think might be interested so you can get more ppl (Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged).

Tagz

@Annasilveroriginal
@Danielle318
@UnwantedGhost
@unicornio
@Rose
@Samantha79

4 Likes

Oh wow, thank you so much!

To the tagged: I really hope you choose to join <3

2 Likes

Heyyy, thanks for the tag! I’ll join.

3 Likes

Np, and yay!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. :smiley:
I will join and when I finally finish revamping my 3 episodes I may submit them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Ooh would love to see your story when you’ve revamped it :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

2 Likes

Thank you to @LoneWolf @passionfruit @melancholy @Rose @unicornio @UnwantedGhost @CoffeeAunt @Samantha79 @OreoBiscuit @Crispy.Christi for saying they would like to join! I think as soon as the tag is made… we might be able to start on the first submitted story? There have only been 2 submissions for Episode stories so far, so if you just have any you particularly like, feel free to suggest them!

One question for you all (and anyone else who would like to join), how would you like for this to work?

• Each story is a new thread
  • All story reviews stay on this thread

0 voters

2 Likes

Okay so that poll was completely unanimous, so all story reviews will stay on this thread!

(Also a post to remind myself about this, and to let you know that this hasn’t been forgotten already haha!)

@LoneWolf @passionfruit @melancholy @Rose @unicornio @UnwantedGhost @CoffeeAunt @Samantha79 @OreoBiscuit @Crispy.Christi

if anyone else wanted to tag people who might be interested in this… I would not be mad at that at all. (Or maybe even just to tag people who have Episode stories, in case they would want it reviewed!)

4 Likes

I would suggest gathering all thoughts about a story under Hide Details and link the post on the OP, if it’s alright with you

1 Like

Of course that’s alright with me, thank you so much for suggesting this!

So, do you mean the OP will look a bit like this?

(Story Name) Reviews

eclipseis
UnwantedGhost

1 Like

I would say

Story: Deadly Nightshade

Reviews

eclipseis

Review here

UnwantedGhost

Review here

Then you would link this post to the OP, so that if people want to check the info about Deadly Nightshade they can go directly to the post that has all reviews

1 Like

Ahhh okay, I’m pretty sure I understand that haha! Okay, I’ll do that then! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Okayy the tag has been made!! Please can everyone tagged (and anyone else interested) join this tag: @EpisodeBookClub :blush:

@LoneWolf @passionfruit @melancholy @Rose @unicornio @UnwantedGhost @CoffeeAunt @Samantha79 @OreoBiscuit @Crispy.Christi

5 Likes

Story One:

Lost Half’ by Martini

http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6358300280291328

The general form for reviews:

• How many episodes did you read?
  • Will you be continuing this story?
  • What did you like about this story?
  • What areas need improving?
  • Rate /5 on each area: (maybe with short description on why?)
    • Characterisation (relatability, diversity…)
    • Plot (uniqueness, how detailed it is… etc)
    • Technical (grammar, directing…)
    • Episode Quality (how much happens in one episode, length of episode)

Feel free to miss some of the questions out, or add extra parts in your review if you feel necessary!

Since this is the first time, for now I’m going to say you’ll have a week to read it and send in reviews, but if it seems that most people don’t get it in a week, then it can be 2 weeks!

@EpisodeBookClub

Everyone’s welcome to join that tag at any time, and the form to request stories (you can request your own!) will always be open!!

6 Likes

Is it okay if you also give the authors name so I can search for it instead? Because despite the update, links to stories still do not work for me.

1 Like

Of course, yes, I’ll add that into the post!!

1 Like