Episode Releases Discussion: She's Bad

Description: You’re the BADDEST (yes all caps on Episode) girl in Hollywood. One night, you meet a SEXY (bleh, again all caps) billionaire who is just as bad as you…When sparks fly, will you get burned?

I’ll get some screenshots in later, but what do you guys think of the story lol?

4 Likes

sExY bILlionArE

what if he’s an old guy with a potbelly :thinking:

10 Likes

OMG If Episode featured a Silver Fox or Sugar Daddy story… I’m there for it tbh.

7 Likes

TBH same just to laugh my ass off though. I need an Episode story with that as some serious satire.

4 Likes

Oh that would get a lot of reads. Most likely from people who aren’t readers of Episode :joy:

2 Likes

:eyes: and the will you get burned part makes me think he’s an old guy part of a cult that about to brand the MC like all those “sExy vAmPIrE StoRIeS”

3 Likes

I hate that Episode keeps on featuring stories like this; they’re unrealistic and just plain terrible. I don’t get why this type of stories sell in the first place. It’s kind of sad, to be honest.

2 Likes

Someone get the salt, the black pepper, the garlic powder, this b needs some seasoning!

About how many times have we seen this plain-jane description???

1 Like

wHerE’s the fLaVouR in thIs?! Ion taste sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, milk!! Nothing!!

3 Likes

Not even air! Nothing! :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

It’s just bLaNd!

2 Likes

Plaaiaaiiiiinnnnn!

1 Like

still, I don’t taste that sweeeeeetness.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:
I’m so sick of this stupid description!
‘bAd BoY’
‘sExY BiLLiOnAiRe’

Whoever writes the descriptions for Episode Official stories needs to be fired ASAP!!
Wait, that was mean… I mean, they need to be warned that IF they don’t change their crappy descriptions, they WILL get fired!

2 Likes

I hated this story. HATED it.

Not a big fan. Not my cup of tea.

MC is meant to be in high school, yet she’s getting into clubs and even meets security of the VIP section and doesn’t get carded. NOT EVEN ONCE!

The “best friends” have no personality (I’ll give you one chance to guess what they look like, and you’d be correct); the “love interest” I’m pretty sure gropes the MC while dancing and the reader has a choice to either throw a drink in their face or ‘reciprocate the advance’; and most of the choices are pseudo choices. Meaning you pay gems for two outfits of the three or you don’t have a choice.

Wholly disappointing.

4 Likes

I saw your stories on Instagram about this and they were hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

Wow lol, I’m uh working through it rn. They act like the MC isn’t cliche just because she isn’t like that “shy girl” she once was- when by your description, she totally seems cliche and be that typical “bad girl” ugh.